1998 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V

azzamut

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo ,GS430
sold my Evo last month too. 12years of ownership!

prices just too hard to say no too atm.

Anything else in the pipeline?

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
An investment property or a Lotus, haven't decided which yet!

Lotus seem to be holding great money atm, they appear to be a solid investment - i wish id picked one up 2 years ago.

If its still to be a track car, there is no substitute for Lightweight cars, i rarely see fast Turbo and/or 4WD cars out there in Club motorsport - there is a Reason why imo

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Is there any videos of this car driving? I don't fancy going back through 22 pages again to find out but would love to hear it.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
We need some good videos before it goes.

Don't, it could end up with a bad owner, this car deserves more than this

Not if I win it 🤣

That's true though. Would be shameful to see some chode win and spin into a tunnel like a red VIII iirc from dcg

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Not if I win it 🤣
If your luck is like mine, you won't. Yet still I still enter sometimes. Always hope.

That's true though. Would be shameful to see some chode win and spin into a tunnel like a red VIII iirc from dcg
Never mind even crashing it, just general poor looking after, bad maintenance, flogging it on a cold engine, washing it with a brush and fairy, etc. Not everyone is meant to own a nice car, specially a classic Jap car that needs properly looked after to be good. I know I would hate the though of selling either of my special cars to someone who might abuse them. With my daily's I don't care. When someone buys an Evo like this, they put a lot of money into it so you know they care somewhat, with DCG some chav could get one and treat it like a £300 corsa.