1998 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V

acsmyth

RMS Regular
OP
acsmyth
Drives
Supra
Some photos of how the car is sitting now, carbon side skirt extensions and rear spats added. A nice little carbon badge for the front as well to match!

Still on the hunt for an air dam or splitter for the front to bring in a bit lower.

DASK-01.jpg
DASK-11.jpg
DASK-10.jpg
DASK-09.jpg
DASK-08.jpg
DASK-07.jpg
DASK-06.jpg
DASK-05.jpg
DASK-04.jpg
DASK-03.jpg
DASK-02.jpg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Stunning. That's all.

Don't think you want to go much lower at the front to be honest. It will be eating roadhumps and whatnot :innocent: Besides they're rally cars, not circuit racers.

But that's just me. Just stunning either way :cool:

acsmyth

RMS Regular
OP
acsmyth
Drives
Supra
@svensktoppen itโ€™ll not be going any lower on the front suspension wise, itโ€™s perfect height as is! Itโ€™ll just be a thin splitter or something to give the front bumper a bit more depth.

Last edited:

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Can we race for pinks? If you win you get the respect, if I win I take the cars ๐Ÿ˜‚

Every time I see this it gets better. You've done an incredible job sorting it. Can't imagine it's worth anything less than a fortune being that perfect

dh1079

RMS Regular
Drives
loads
Stunning perfectly done from engine to body, as you say wee front lip to match skirt extensions would be final touch
Absolutely stunning buddy

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Thats just perfect, nothing else I can say. Perfect!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Just wow. Don't change or add anything. Hope you'll still be able to use it, lol :innocent:

acsmyth

RMS Regular
OP
acsmyth
Drives
Supra
So it's make the interior safe time so I don't kill myself spinning flat out at Debtors this summer, hopefully, we actually get lockdown lifted and a few track days in!

Few bits ordered:

- Safety Devices Bolt in Cage with X Bar and Door Bars

- Corbeau Revenge Seats in Carbon/Kevlar

Corbeau-Revenge-System-3-Bucket-Seat-Kevlar-Carbon_500x643.jpg

Not safety related but to make shifting feel a lot better, a CAE Ultra Shifter in Black

cae-ultra-shifter_2363_4.jpg

Also, have a list of bits that are sat with Jonny waiting to be fitted including some new bracing and a baffled sump so the engine isn't starved of oil on the long right-hand turns at Kirkistown.