1998 Toyota Hilux Mk4

TalkToFrank

RMS Regular
Drives
335i MT Touring
Brilliant! Big wheels, maybe black bull bar and you're flying! Love it!

j44nty

RMS Regular
When you are as far as a respray?
0D91CEDD-7D71-401C-8D13-B68AD7679146.jpeg

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
If you fancy a run out some day, you’re welcome to see what the 35’s would be like on that Barry. I’ve a couple of sets of spacers here too to let you see what width of wheel and offset you’d need to get a wheel sitting where you want it in the arch too. Have a full set of rims with 31’s on them, though they look lost in the Hilux arches to be fair.

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
F10 530d
Class. I love a hilux - I think I prefer it with some sort of canopy on the back though!

As you know, Ciara is working for Toyota if you ever need any bits & bobs picked up and ferried down you you :cool:

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
So a bull bar and tow bar will see her living outside then...? Lol

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
So a bull bar and tow bar will see her living outside then...? Lol

There's a tow bar on her, its resting under my work bench in that pic lol. I won't mind this living outside, some work horse :blush:

Spent 4hrs in a Defender 90 with land grabbers yesterday & I'm happy I went with Toyota.. knees against the dashboard the whole time! How the hell does a fully kitted police officer cram themselves into one of them?!

j44nty

RMS Regular
There's a tow bar on her, its resting under my work bench in that pic lol. I won't mind this living outside, some work horse :blush:

Spent 4hrs in a Defender 90 with land grabbers yesterday & I'm happy I went with Toyota.. knees against the dashboard the whole time! How the hell does a fully kitted police officer cram themselves into one of them?!
I drive our 90’s in work ex forestry yellow ones and they are very agricultural with the heavy clutch and nowhere to put your right arm. Useful but so is tractor.
There is plenty of folk on rms gonna have fun in the snow this year.

Dave..

RMS Regular
I drive our 90’s in work ex forestry yellow ones and they are very agricultural with the heavy clutch and nowhere to put your right arm. Useful but so is tractor.
There is plenty of folk on rms gonna have fun in the snow this year.
My defender was great off road but awful on the road. Back was wrecked every time I drove it. Plus it always needed something fixing.
It looked good with the mud tyres. I wouldn’t buy another.