1999 Toyota Starlet SR

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Left a deposit on this on this wee yolk y'day.

Long story short, ive wanted one of these since I was a wee boy.

More pics when it gets put back to original spec

298153_10151900518822501_1350644128_n.jpg

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
Who knows?
There's something about these that I really like, there not super quick or the best styled, but there is just that "something" that makes them really appealing!

Health to enjoy!

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
There's something about these that I really like, there not super quick or the best styled, but there is just that "something" that makes them really appealing!

Health to enjoy!

Im in the same boat, theyre just wee granny cars until the subtle TTE touches make them stand out.

ChrisMof

RMS Member
Drives
1998 Starlet
Tidy example, speedlines look in great condition, rare enough found nowdays in good condition. Looking forward to seeing it back at original spec.

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Fair play to you but can't see the attraction. Your old BMW sport would be ten times the fun.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
As Jola said when your scrubbing pots & pans @13 you have to be realistic what first car you want to aspire to.

Another Bay of the Garage filled Barry! :laughing: Best of luck with it, will you be at the 7's meeting this week?

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Another Bay of the Garage filled Barry! :laughing: Best of luck with it, will you be at the 7's meeting this week?

The Starlets a bit like your Imp project, it just sort of happened lol

Yep, roll on B'court! You heading down? Think me & the woman are making a weekend of it (Heading down Fri evening)

Edit - just re-read, won't be able to make the meeting but on for the weekend.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
The Starlets a bit like your Imp project, it just sort of happened lol

Yep, roll on B'court! You heading down? Think me & the woman are making a weekend of it (Heading down Fri evening)

Edit - just re-read, won't be able to make the meeting but on for the weekend.

If its like the Imp it will be on the long finger!! No wont be able to make B'court, would love to but im up to my washers in uni work!

OZ10

RMS Regular
Great wee car, we have one we use for lanes rallying. Just the normal 1332 starlet sportif but runs great and nothing done to modify it bar the back seats out and a strut brace. In fact around 95 percent of the southern drivers now use Starlet's although they are the 95 shape but same engine the 4efe.

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Great wee car, we have one we use for lanes rallying. Just the normal 1332 starlet sportif but runs great and nothing done to modify it bar the back seats out and a strut brace. In fact around 95 percent of the southern drivers now use Starlet's although they are the 95 shape but same engine the 4efe.

I think I seen this on Gumtree, looks like fun!

Replaced the clutch last night.

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
I always wanted one of these for a 1st car too, throw a 4efte into it :grinning:

Always loved driving my friends old Glanza.