2 stroke mechanic wtd

lee-r33

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 Skyline
Anyone reccomend me a 2 stroke mechanic around Bangor area to do first start and final setup on a wee bike I'm building? Needs carb jetted to go with big bore kit etc

Attachments

• IMG_20200810_124613_580.jpg
    IMG_20200810_124613_580.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 141

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Leslie McMaster out on the Ballyblack Road. He's an ex racer and great motorbike mechanic. His garage is just as you turn into the Ballyblack Road coming from 4 Road ends.

lee-r33

RMS Regular
OP
lee-r33
Drives
R33 Skyline
Have you a number for him at all?
Leslie McMaster out on the Ballyblack Road. He's an ex racer and great motorbike mechanic. His garage is just as you turn into the Ballyblack Road coming from 4 Road ends.

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
as long as your running a standard filter and box the big bore wont effect it that much, find out what mains in it and go up one size and drop the needle clip one for running in. if its a fuel screw on the carb half a turn out or if its a air screw setup half a turn in and put a few miles on it you wont be far away, just keep an eye on the plug, an old plug if you have one, new plugs can give you false results as to how its running.

lee-r33

RMS Regular
OP
lee-r33
Drives
R33 Skyline
as long as your running a standard filter and box the big bore wont effect it that much, find out what mains in it and go up one size and drop the needle clip one for running in. if its a fuel screw on the carb half a turn out or if its a air screw setup half a turn in and put a few miles on it you wont be far away, just keep an eye on the plug, an old plug if you have one, new plugs can give you false results as to how its running.
Tried firing it lastnight for first time but I've no spark 🤷🏻‍♂️ will try a new ignitor in it see if that gets it going lol