Wheels or Tyres: 20" Audi RS7 / RS6 alloys with winter tyres (also fit A7, A6, S7, S6, etc)

Stebo

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 110
*** PRICE DROP - £590***

I bought these wheels from Lyons last year (Wheels or Tyres: - Genuine 20” RS6/7 Winter Wheels) to put on my car over the past winter, but shortly after I put them on the car developed a gearbox fault and didn't get driven much over the winter, before finally being sold.

Therefore these are now surplus to requirement

Here is link to gumtree add - Genuine Audi RS7 20" wheels by BBS and winter tyres (RS6 S7 S6 A7 A6) | in Banbridge, County Down | Gumtree but happy to knock £100 off for anybody on here so £675

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited:

Stebo

RMS Regular
OP
Stebo
Drives
Defender 110
I also have a good set of carpet mats, and a nearly new set of rubber winter mats.

Both genuine Audi S-Line so fits into the studs, etc.

I also have a single front disk (for some reason I was posted out three!) and a bit of the honeycomb front grill (the bit that is typically used for creating road-kill) but I need to double check what side. No reasonable offer refused for that stuff!

Stebo

RMS Regular
OP
Stebo
Drives
Defender 110
It depends how much you are thinking really. Pm me an offer sure and I’ll let you know what I think.

Stebo

RMS Regular
OP
Stebo
Drives
Defender 110
Have been told I need to get these out of the garage...... £500 anyone before I throw them on ebay??

Stebo

RMS Regular
OP
Stebo
Drives
Defender 110
What are the tyres, wat centre bore and offset ? For an a8
Not 100% sure about A8, they were a factory option on RS6 & RS7.

This is Audi's info for them:

Vehicle Model: For AUDI A7 RS7 A6 S6 RS6
Manufacturer Part Number: 4G0601025AS
Vehicle Type: Cars
Rim manufacturers: Audi
Colour/Model: Silver
Rim design: one piece
Rim Type: Aluminium wheel rims
Inch Size (Height x Width x Depth): 20
Rim Width: 8
Offset, (and): 25
Number of holes: 5
Bolt Circle: 112

Last edited:

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
Offset to low for me and the a8 is a bit like the Missus. Prefers 9” rim over the 8

Stebo

RMS Regular
OP
Stebo
Drives
Defender 110
I would need to check, but I'm in England until Thursday. I'll let you know as soon as I get home (y)

Also when looking into this I just noticed that I might have been mistaken in the details I gave above. I've edited the post to put both off-sets, and I'll confirm which is correct when I get home on Thurs

Stebo

RMS Regular
OP
Stebo
Drives
Defender 110
I’m a novice when it comes to wheels / widths / off-sets lol

@Lyons , Your memory is better than mine lol, but I was thinking 245 as well for the tyres, so it must be.
Will confirm on Thursday night

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
What car do you have? 245 is the factory width for these because they are winters on an 8” wide wheel.