2000 DC2 Integra Type R UK

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

dufunk

RMS Regular
S3010042.JPG

S3010045.JPG

S3010044.JPG

S3010043.JPG

Crapish camera! This was a wee bargain. Was told it had a engine rebuild and it shows she's revving to 9000rpm and has big pull on the vtec one of the fastest ive been in and the loudest! Needs mot but should fly through only worry is how loud the exhaust is, only bad point is the arches a few wee bubbles but it is expected for the price i got her and these all seem to rust on quarter panels get that sorted eventually paint work is very good didnt even give her a polish in these photos just a quick wash.

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
ffs give it death and launch it off from the start :p Just needs some oem mudflaps

dufunk

RMS Regular
OP
dufunk
I would off!! But she would just of spinned and went no were being wet! Need a bone dry day to do a drive by vid to get some youtube hits!

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Rear caliper sticking a bit, or did you switch the front wheels to the rear?

dufunk

RMS Regular
OP
dufunk
I got new tyres on all round a month or 2 ago and they did switch them around because the baked on brake dust was all over the front wheels, had new rear calipers fitted for mot also as they were sticking quite bad.

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
If these were a little cheaper to insure, I'd have one right now. Awesome motors, sounds great! (y)

SMcP114

RMS Regular
Drives
Austin Allegro
Tidy. Replacing the badges, painting the wheels and rocker cover etc would do it the world of good.

dufunk

RMS Regular
OP
dufunk
Wheels recently done with acid came up really well, Sorted the rust on quarter panels but have recently noticed a bubble appearing again integra's for ye!

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Seen this today. Passed me coming onto the M1 at Moira. I had the window down ready for a bit of VTec fm. But no joy:rolleyes:. Have you tango'd the front now?

dufunk

RMS Regular
OP
dufunk
Sold her on just before christmas lad prob why its down that direction as they were from lisburn! What been done to the front!?

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Looked like orange indicator lenses. Back bumper was flapping like mad too where it meets the arch on the passenger side. Yeah it came from Lisburn direction and passed me as we joined the motorway

dufunk

RMS Regular
OP
dufunk
Likely the arches giving way had lock nut after lock nut to try and hold the bumper up! Great engines and handling cars but away from that abit overrated!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.