2000bhp Lotus Evija Detail Video

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Louis Kerr, the second interviewee in the video, was my technical manager / chief engineer - one of the nicest guys I've ever worked for.......... it's very rare to have a nice boss in automotive product development. It was an absolute pleasure to have spent a year with Lotus on this car getting suppliers on board for the infotainment and rear view camera/ screen systems. The guy who sat beside me did the lights 🤯. I near blew a fuse when I saw that rear for the first time. Kudos to the new majority shareholder for making this car happen.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
The figures on that are mental. 0-60mph <3 seconds, 0-180mph <9 seconds and 60-120mph 3 seconds! It Must be the fastest thing out there by a mile.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
The figures on that are mental. 0-60mph <3 seconds, 0-180mph <9 seconds and 60-120mph 3 seconds! It Must be the fastest thing out there by a mile.
That was the project brief! We started with "Nurburgring Record", the when Porsche went round in about 8.79 seconds, that mission wasn't spoken of again! 😅

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
That was the project brief! We started with "Nurburgring Record", the when Porsche went round in about 8.79 seconds, that mission wasn't spoken of again! 😅
Do you know Alan Clark?