2001 C5 Corvette

JonnyG-Tturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
R35 Evo9 Ep3
I am certain I seen this at the Maxol Eurospar in Dundonald over the weekend. Really stands out over here, must get some attention!

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
OP
Shannonsir
Drives
Camaro SS
Yes mate that was me having just dropped the daughter off to gymnastics round the corner, it's my Saturday morning ritual to drop her off and hit subway for breakfast lol. It draws a lot of attention wherever it goes and people are generally really interested to know about it so I spend a lot of time when I'm out chatting to random people but I really don't mind at all.

alloyboy

RMS Regular
Drives
SVR
Stunning car and health to drive, wasnt convinced about trading this in unseen but the second I saw it I was having it no matter what! defo one I probably should have kept! give me a shout should you wish to change it ;)

1.jpg
5.jpg

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
OP
Shannonsir
Drives
Camaro SS
Thanks mate appreciate it, I'll bare that in mind! It's about to go into hibernation all being well , plans for next summer to tidy few wee things up and do some minor cosmetic changes but all in all will be very much as-is. I won't miss 14mpg over the winter that's for sure šŸ˜‚