2003-2005 Renault Clio DCi 80/100

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Seem to be very few and far between - probably all dead or dying but WHY?

Colour unimportant
Spec not overly important, a Dynamique would be ideal, just not a campus (with the funny boot and rear bumper)
Air con would be ideal but can live without
Manual
Mileage sub 120k
Some 172/182 styling would be a bonus
Would consider a 65bhp model but probably wouldn't move me

Au Revoir!

1656594815694.png

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news

Colour unimportant
Spec not overly important, a Dynamique would be ideal, just not a campus (with the funny boot and rear bumper)
Manual
Mileage sub 120k

Au Revoir!

View attachment 366932
My 65dci was a dynamique and had really comfy seats. I ruined the comfort with coilovers 🤣
C6E53FB1-93CD-4D8D-819A-CF857AB89B30.png

DreamTheater

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Civic
You would have better chance getting a MK3 Clio diesel. The 106bhp are hard to fine, and get decent mpg on a run with the 6 speed gearbox. I used to 60mpg on the motorway.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Behave yourself ffs

The money you spend purchasing a 19 year old French parcel then insuring taxing maintaining it could buy you many boxes of tissues to dry your tears shed over fuel prices.

Or could just be used on fuel 🤷‍♂️

AC

RMS Regular
Bit of nostalgia here! I used to have an orange Mk2 DCi Clio (we called him Nemo) many many moons ago with orange camo as a headliner.
Parked it anywhere with no worries of someone stealing it, had to bond the sunroof closed or it was like a tsunami when it rained, handbrake was up on most corners whenever there was a sniff of snow and sipped the special diesel (Drove from here to London via Alton Towers and Silverstone and back on 2x tanks of fuel).

Ah, I really loved that car! Not sure I could have another though, it served me well at the time. I suspect you are going through a nostalgic phase yourself @Boydie?

Found some pics, what a beast.
1656606482428.png

1656606503170.png

Looks like someone killed it though
1656606462892.png

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
A clio in today's world Is also about as useful as a search for Madeline Mc Cann.

Absolutely no room for kids dogs dump runs etc, and you'd need to be even smaller than me for that driving position to be anyway comfortable.
Tell us how you really feel about them....🤣

hannakournikova

RMS Regular

Colour unimportant
Manual
Mileage sub 120k

Au Revoir!

View attachment 366932

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
Jesus @G N K you have a bad day? :joy:
Bit of nostalgia here! I used to have an orange Mk2 DCi Clio (we called him Nemo) many many moons ago with orange camo as a headliner.
Parked it anywhere with no worries of someone stealing it, had to bond the sunroof closed or it was like a tsunami when it rained, handbrake was up on most corners whenever there was a sniff of snow and sipped the special diesel (Drove from here to London via Alton Towers and Silverstone and back on 2x tanks of fuel).

Ah, I really loved that car! Not sure I could have another though, it served me well at the time. I suspect you are going through a nostalgic phase yourself @Boydie?

Found some pics, what a beast.
View attachment 366954
View attachment 366955

Looks like someone killed it though
View attachment 366953

My old one, I heard it got written off :confounded:

1656660927513.png