2003 Honda 600RR

domo gti

RMS Regular
OP
domo gti
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
Fitted my downpipe/decat plus K&N filter last week in preparation for Dynojet.

Ended up bringing the RR to Dynes in lurgan for Evan for a Power Commander and dyno setup.

First class work carried out and will 100% use him again if needed, just a real sound man to have a chat with and showed me the air/fuel ratio etc is right on point.

The difference now is night&day than the standard setup, really impressed with how the bike is going, throttle response is so much sharper and its just a nice and smooth power delivery plus it goes really well.

Just turned 5k miles now so thats 1500mile done so far and plenty more miles to add 😀
Screenshot_20220804-230305_Gallery.jpg

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica

Ended up bringing the RR to Dynes in lurgan for Evan for a Power Commander and dyno setup.

First class work carried out and will 100% use him again if needed, just a real sound man to have a chat with and showed me the air/fuel ratio etc is right on point.

The difference now is night&day than the standard setup, really impressed with how the bike is going, throttle response is so much sharper and its just a nice and smooth power delivery plus it goes really well.

Just turned 5k miles now so thats 1500mile done so far and plenty more miles to add 😀
View attachment 370676
Not that it overly matters but are you in around 105-110bhp at the wheel? Remember from period road tests there was next to nothing between the sports 600s and they all seemed to dyno stock in around 100hp or so.

domo gti

RMS Regular
OP
domo gti
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
Not that it overly matters but are you in around 105-110bhp at the wheel? Remember from period road tests there was next to nothing between the sports 600s and they all seemed to dyno stock in around 100hp or so.

Yep came off the dyno at 106bhp at the wheel.
Wasnt expecting any real change bhp wise but have to say im very impressed with the throttle/power delivery, its a huge improvement.

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
Yep came off the dyno at 106bhp at the wheel.
Wasnt expecting any real change bhp wise but have to say im very impressed with the throttle/power delivery, its a huge improvement.
Bang on the money 👌 Fit machine!

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000

View attachment 370676

Looks fantastic and great dyno result. How does your Yoshimira sit at the rear, I can't get mine to sit perfect and it moves every time I go out for a quick run.

domo gti

RMS Regular
OP
domo gti
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
Looks fantastic and great dyno result. How does your Yoshimira sit at the rear, I can't get mine to sit perfect and it moves every time I go out for a quick run.

Thanks, i really love the RR, should be keeping miles off it but its such good craic im just working away at using it every chance i get!!
Have to say the Yoshimura sits in the middle although i had read people saying some dont sit properly.

I did take alot of time lining it all up and adjusted it a right few times to get it perfect.
Will try and get a photo from directly behind later on as i was abit shocked it was still in the middle after fitting the downpipes.

domo gti

RMS Regular
OP
domo gti
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
So eh this happened 🤣 absolutely not needed but it is thee best laugh, really good quickshift setup and fitted with no hassle.
Haven't done many miles since installing it but should get out tomorrow morning as calling up to this UGP thing.
Screenshot_20220819-150231_Gallery.jpg

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
So eh this happened 🤣 absolutely not needed but it is thee best laugh, really good quickshift setup and fitted with no hassle.
Haven't done many miles since installing it but should get out tomorrow morning as calling up to this UGP thing.
View attachment 372276
They are really handy when overtaking I find! You do have to be on it with a bit of revs/load for them to work smoothly.

domo gti

RMS Regular
OP
domo gti
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
Nearly touching 1600mile since i got the bike so thought id treat it to a service even though it was done just before i got it.
Spark Plugs and K&N filter were replaced afew weeks back just before going to Dynes for Dynojet PC so thought id change the oil & oil filter.
Ive took a photo of the Honda box incase its of use to anyone as i ordered the kit that included the genuine tool for changing the oil filter.
Screenshot_20220823-093341_Gallery.jpg