2003 Lexus IS200 LE

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
75 tickets left. Hopefully sells out over weekend. Anyone else in for it?

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
Well I've just lost my raffle virginity. I don't do these but as it's a forum member I thought why not so ticket bought. I'm not one for is200's either but the wife likes them and it would suit her as a daily lol.

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Well I've just lost my raffle virginity. I don't do these but as it's a forum member I thought why not so ticket bought. I'm not one for is200's either but the wife likes them and it would suit her as a daily lol.
Thank you Iain! Well even if you dont like it the country goes mad for rwd old schools! Thank you for putting trust in us and entering and good luck!

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
4 tickets left lads. It will be drawn the following day it sells out. We have 2 more motors ready to go and another coming tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for helping us along. We wont be messing about. We spent 6months setting up the right way and hopefully its the start of plenty of good competitions to come! Once again, Thank you all very much for your support. It means alot!!

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200222-233659_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20200222-233659_Firefox.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 69

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
4 tickets left lads. It will be drawn the following day it sells out. We have 2 more motors ready to go and another coming tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for helping us along. We wont be messing about. We spent 6months setting up the right way and hopefully its the start of plenty of good competitions to come! Once again, Thank you all very much for your support. It means alot!!
Any news on the draw @euge07