2003 Mini Cooper R50

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Better the devil (mini) you know IMO. Could end up costing way more to get the golf running.

Are the 225 ones more fiddly or easier to work with?

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I’ll be honest I’m struggling to understand the logic.

Selling a car to fund a project is fair enough, I’m sure we’ve all been in that position at one point in time, but what happens with a car and it’s 16 owners down the line. Who insures and maintains it? What happens with the V5 and future ownership?

If there is another car that needs repaired; put it on the back burner. Go slowly. Why move on a perfectly good car that has just had a fortune in money and time put into it?

Chris0

RMS Regular
Wait when did the golf come flying onto the scene?

1680385133140.gif

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I think there's been a fair bit of jumping the gun and jumping to conclusions and crossed wires. All innocent on all parts, just taken a wrong turn somewhere.

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Feel its got all a bit personal for a car thread.

Its no one’s business what he does with his car / money nor what people wanting to help him out in someway do with theirs.

Yet people feel the need to give their opinion on both.

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Feel its got all a bit personal for a car thread.

Its no one’s business what he does with his car / money nor what people wanting to help him out in someway do with theirs.

Yet people feel the need to give their opinion on both.
It is an open public forum tho, there's a few things in certain threads that should be kept private

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.