2003 Toyota Celica T Sport 190

dufunk

RMS Regular
These seems to be going really cheap nowadays picked this up with 137k on the clock still fresh as a daisy a great driver and the 6 speed is great on these can be really eco on a long run. Lift kicks in at 6200 only thing I notice from first to 2nd is she will just drop below the lift but in every other great its drops right in there maybe i'm not holding her out enough! Still very rapid feels every bit as quick as the uk dc2 I had if not alittle bit sharper esp before the lift only mods coilovers and Induction kit.

celica.jpg

20914285_10154757468627541_5692470653086377926_n.jpg

eee.jpg

ggg.jpg

hjhhh.jpg

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Always liked these and as said they are a cheap bit of power.

mboyle290

RMS Regular
Drives
'91 Corolla GTi
Had a couple before. Great cars and as far as I can remember they fall out of lift between first and second. The only thing the pre facelift ever needed was new lift bolts

Jonny

RMS Regular
Absolutely loved these when they came out.
Much better looking than the facelift version with the stupid looking gap grill.

Health to enjoy. Looks lovely

impact

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
As it's prefacelift it's advisable to change the lift bolts, if not done already. They beefed them up on the facelift as the originals tended to wear or snap. Doesn't do any damage from memory just hassle were as changing them is easy and very cheap.

Lots of info and pictorial guides about them online.
Other than that they are hassle free motoring and fun. Health to drive.

TSPORT

RMS Regular
Drives
///M3
As it's prefacelift it's advisable to change the lift bolts, if not done already. They beefed them up on the facelift as the originals tended to wear or snap. Doesn't do any damage from memory just hassle were as changing them is easy and very cheap.

Lots of info and pictorial guides about them online.
Other than that they are hassle free motoring and fun. Health to drive.

Mine was facelift and went threw 3 sets of lift bolts.
I did drive it "enthusiastically" though.

impact

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
Mine was facelift and went threw 3 sets of lift bolts.
I did drive it "enthusiastically" though.

The engine does encourage enthusiasm :grinning:
Did yours break or was that three sets proactively changed?

dufunk

RMS Regular
OP
dufunk
Have the lift bolts there but def doesn't need them yet very aggressive in the lift! I thought it was more pre 2002 models that were more prone to it?

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Some rev off these, great alternative to the hondas and a hell of a lot cheaper than a dc2

dufunk

RMS Regular
OP
dufunk
Aye there great fun, getting harder to come by even the corolla could of got ones around a grand few years ago.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
They've all been hoovered up by people building 2ZZ MR2's for Lanes rallies...