2004 Honda Civic EP3 Type R- Championship White

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Sold out. What have you got for us next Euge? Lol

Have a really well specced suzuki ltr450, and a few big petrols in ;) But thinking of dropping in a few more similiar raffles to the lexus/type r, It's hard to call

Don’t forget the non Facebookers come draw time @RegalComps @euge07 :p
I won't forget mate, I will post up results after the draw, It might be tomorrow night with the other 2, if not sat morning, But I am sure it will be tomorrow, Will confirm tonight:grinning:

KevM

RMS Regular
I feel that its ok to take a punt with a tenner or little more on a 3/4/500 odds car or the like, but its hard to repeatedly lose £25 on the likes of RKings, or throw a tenner into a 14000/1 shot like on DCG.

Not sure how others feel.

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
I feel that its ok to take a punt with a tenner or little more on a 3/4/500 odds car or the like, but its hard to repeatedly lose £25 on the likes of RKings, or throw a tenner into a 14000/1 shot like on DCG.

Not sure how others feel.
We will be doing a mix, It is good to chop it up every now and again, we will always do our best to cater to as many as we can!
We have some lovely higher end stuff which will have to be higher cost and higher ticket sales but we still like these smaller ones!

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
At this point with only 2 cars sold so far, I think you should stick with cars under £5k for the next few. You'll generate more momentum that way.