2004 JDM SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI

RegalComps

RMS Regular
Hi Guys

Link to our latest competition,

This car sounds amazing and pulls really well!!

7 (20).jpg

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Thanks everyone!! It is a lovely motor and quite rare too being the jdm model in white

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Anyone know any good groups could share this into to get some exposure?

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
I dont think car is the issue tbh. People are just getting cautious with their money, always bites hard when rumblings of recession rears its ugly head. Mind games.

amcm1

RMS Regular
I dont think car is the issue tbh. People are just getting cautious with their money, always bites hard when rumblings of recession rears its ugly head. Mind games.

Ive actually noticed a few raffle sites have slowed down, was probably a big spike at the start of lockdown with people sitting at home, bored and glued to their phones and after a few weeks have knocked it in the head. Thats my opinion anyway.

Dave..

RMS Regular
Also there are so many comp sites now that may dilute whatever money is out there.
McKinney`s have had an R8 up for a while and have had lots of sponsored adverts to shift tickets but RKings R8 sold out in a few hours - they started at the right time and are very good at talking to their customers.

'96dc2

RMS Regular
Must be a large burn rate of customers in this type of business. How many tickets do you buy before you stop? Also we’re heading into a financial unknown, so many will be being careful.

amcm1

RMS Regular
@RegalComps would it be worth doing a small cash giveaway on the page if people invite their whole friends list to like the page to enter to get more of a following? Like everyone has said, the cars aren't the issue, i think its a combination of not enough interested followers and people being more careful with money.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I don’t think it’s the cars either more the current climate. People are less likely to part with £20 at the minute. I know this is a tricky one that you’ve no doubt contemplated a lot but do you think cheaper tickets but more of them would be better? People might be more likely to throw a £5/10 at something rather than £20, if you buy a few at £20 it’s not long before you have thrown £100 at it. Hard to know what to do really.

sc_evo

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
Lovely example and ticket bought. I might even buy another one before raffle retirement 😂