2004 R1

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
Yamaha YZF R1 2004
Red, white and black
1000 dry miles
completely stock
datatool system 3 alarm/immobiliser
£4000

Cheap for quick sale as im going travelling in a few weeks and need the £££s

R101.jpg

coogsyrsv

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 5er..YAM R1!
hi

hi mate!! is this full uk spec r1? have you owned it since new? where was it bought from? was it ever damaged? has the 2004 model not got the underseat pipe, is that the 03 model ? registered 04? or just an early 04 bike? whats very least cash you would take? no messing about, i have a 2002 rsv mille,for sale, someone interested in it at the minute, but could get you the cash regardless if it sells or not, hopefully but at a price pm me your number and ill see what i can do, let me know the very best rock bottom price!!;)

dave b

RMS Regular
OP
dave b
Drives
Panny Turbo
Hi mate, yes its a full UK spec R1 purchased in England. No damage, just like a new bike even has original tyres! It defo isnt the underseat pipe model so must be the last of the 03 model bikes.
As regards price, i actually thought this was cheap going by the autotrader and i havnt advertised it anywhere else yet so was really looking for £4K at the moment. However, the bike must be sold by end of june so i will be open to offers nearer the time ;)
My number is 07763 713801 if you want a chat

dave b

RMS Regular
OP
dave b
Drives
Panny Turbo
yes mate, i think its cheap at £4K. Have 2 viewings this week so looks like itl sell no probs :laughing:

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Are you not only after buying a Mille about a month back? :eek:

Nice purchase lad.. Lovely Bike (y)

coogsyrsv

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 5er..YAM R1!
no mate!!

bought the mille about a year ago!!! was gonna sell on here about a month back though!! still have it!;) R1 is a nice bike, needs a few mods though!!

dave b

RMS Regular
OP
dave b
Drives
Panny Turbo
no probs coogsy hope u get as much fun outta it as i did (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.