Brand New Hilux Surprises Off-Road

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
See the blog feature on this - Since 1968 Toyota have been a firm favourite in the commercial sector with its Hilux pick-up and this latest model is set to remain popular.

Now in its eighth generation the Hilux has never looked better, nor been more capable and carries on the renowned reliability the Toyota badge carries. At a glance the latest Hilux has quite a road presence, just like that of the Ford Ranger, maybe even a bit Americanised for want of a word in its bulky styling.
Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Very smart, I like that. Bar the rear HILUX sign and that there seems to be quite a lot of “car” in front of the front wheels.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Love a good Hilux, that looks class. The older generation ones in Iraq get used and abused daily for years on end and hardly ever serviced and they just keep on going!

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
I remember when I work at Hursts Toyota in Dundonald, we had a customer that regular managed to break Hi-Lux's

Mechanics just loved working on them too, considering there had about a foot of clay permanently stuck to the bottom of them.

Flipping quarry up in Craigantlet were my nightmare customers.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.