2005 BMW 330ci Convertible - Estoril Blue

chapletown

RMS Regular
Drives
G20 M340i X
So i decided I need a bit more estoril blue in my life. After looking for an e46 330ci for quite some time, finally one came up that ticked all my boxes. Bought it through eBay and with everything thats going on I didnt really wanna travel over to see it, so took a bit of a risk and just had it transported over. Thankfully, all was as advertised bar a few minor things. So I have had it a couple of weeks now and im only really getting round to putting my stamp on it. These pics are from when i bought it and I will get some more up when i get a few things done to it.

Initial plans for it are to change the gash chrome kidney grilles to matt black ones, handling is a bit sloppier than i would like so plan to put new front arms and bushes into it. Rear springs are sagging quite badly so plan on changing them and the steering wheel is starting to show some wear and tear so have been on with jack at royal steering wheels about getting it redone. Nothing major needing done with it. Have just give it a full service, and plan to get it detailed at some point to bring a bit more life back into the paintwork but other than that just hoping for some decent weather to get out in it.

IMG_5368.JPG IMG_5374.JPG IMG_5375.JPG IMG_5377.JPG IMG_5378.JPG IMG_5380.JPG IMG_5381.JPG s4-l1600.jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l14600.jpg s-l16010.jpg s-l16040.jpg s-l16050.jpg s-l16060.jpg s-l16200.jpg s-l123600.jpg

chapletown

RMS Regular
OP
chapletown
Drives
G20 M340i X
Cheers for the comments

Yeah its a 6 speed

As for wheels I have a set of spacers there that I might try on them. Or I have a set of mv3s here ill also try on and see what way they look.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Nice, I still think that is one of the best designed dashboards. I absolutely loved my 330 coupe.

colin84

RMS Regular
Looks great. I think the wheels are perfect, I wouldn't change them, and definitely not for MV3's.

chapletown

RMS Regular
OP
chapletown
Drives
G20 M340i X
Considering parting with this to make room for an m3. Give me a shout if anyone would have any interest... cheers!