2005 celica t sport (saved from certain death) pic heavy

Dee

RMS Regular
OP
Dee
Drives
Vectra GSI/Corol
Nice, Did you get a Genuine TTE lip or one of the after market remanufactured ones?? Car looks awesome.
It's a remanufactured one. Could not get a genuine one at all. It's a brilliant fit you'd be none the wiser to be honest, wouldn't mind a trd rear one aswell

Dee

RMS Regular
OP
Dee
Drives
Vectra GSI/Corol
Latest purchase was a carbon gear surround from rhi Australia, really love the look of it and it compliments the quickshift and weighted gear knob well
IMG_20200702_153541_123.jpg
IMG_20200702_153541_122.jpg
IMG_20200702_152134.jpg
IMG_20200702_152124.jpg

Also done away with the after market stereo and opted for the factory gt spec radio with built in 6 disc changer as I also got my hand on a factory optional subwoofer which would only work on an oem stereo without faffing about, its all about the genuine options 😎 il update with pics when I'm in the car next

ST Colin

RMS Regular
Drives
Czech Wagon
Amazing work Dee, the colour is amazing. I remember looking for one of these before I bought my 182 back in the day but couldn't find a clean one anywhere in NI.

PAULW

RMS Regular
Loving these updates, my favourite car on the site. Always wanted one and had it in my mind I'd buy one but seeing the amount of work going into this makes me think that it's too late already and that age hasn't been kind to them.

Reactions: Dee

subie_andy33

RMS Regular
Drives
ImprezaSTI
@Dee said to you on Instagram but gotta say again that surround is class (y) want one myself but I've just spent a small fortune already on bits for mine...

Wish my blue edition seats looked even half that tidy. Whole car is a huge credit to you, lovely motor :grinning:

Reactions: Dee

Dee

RMS Regular
OP
Dee
Drives
Vectra GSI/Corol
If its bothering you that much ill take it off your hands ;)
lol Iv actually had an offer on it already 😂 I must have done something right with this one as iv had a few inquiries already
Loving these updates, my favourite car on the site. Always wanted one and had it in my mind I'd buy one but seeing the amount of work going into this makes me think that it's too late already and that age hasn't been kind to them.
Thank you really appreciate it. Its been a labour of love and still needing bits yet but you're right time hasn't been kind to them and a lot of people drive them with the attitude "it's a toyota they don't break" and things tend to get overlooked so getting good ones is very difficult, but il certainly give you any help I can if you ever see one to buy 👍

@Dee said to you on Instagram but gotta say again that surround is class (y) want one myself but I've just spent a small fortune already on bits for mine...

Wish my blue edition seats looked even half that tidy. Whole car is a huge credit to you, lovely motor :grinning:
Yeah makes all the difference for something so simple, I was fairly lucky getting these seats in this condition, I think the lady owner before literally had no one in the car ever 🤣

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Hey Dave,

I have been looking for a Celica 190, they seem few and far between over here. So looks like it will be the mainland when the time comes.

My question is, are they all rotten underneath?

Good thing about buying from England are the English mot history online.

Cars advertised as great condition all seem to have heavy corrosion on suspension and subframes as either previous fails or advisories.

(Also do these twats not know the mot histories are available online?)

Cheers,

Warren.

I don't mind the work, but this will by my daily driver.