2005 RED LEXUS IS200 SPORT- FULLY KITTED!

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
CONGRATULATIONS TO LIAM BOWHAN FROM COUNTY LOUTH, WHO WON THE RED LEXUS IS200 SPORT WITH NUMBER 10 FOR ONLY £16!
View attachment 272539WELL DONE AND WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CAR
1f603.png

So. Many. Stereotypes... 🙊

J55NI

RMS Regular
Not to be a **** but unless Liam is a key worker and needs the car for work, is there any need to collect the car 5 hours after the draw, undertaking a non-essential journey? Seems very irresponsible from the organiser and the winner. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Is pretty irresponsible on both accounts. Non essential business promoting non essential travel.

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Is pretty irresponsible on both accounts. Non essential business promoting non essential travel.
Have you anything to say about the other competition businesses and their customers collecting prizes?

We have a strict policy in place regarding our collection adhering to guidelines and as you can see from the picture the customer was supplied new disposable gloves and everything was wiped down before and after collection.

Not to be a **** but unless Liam is a key worker and needs the car for work, is there any need to collect the car 5 hours after the draw, undertaking a non-essential journey? Seems very irresponsible from the organiser and the winner. 🤷🏻‍♂️
We have a strict policy in place regarding our collection adhering to guidelines and as you can see from the picture the customer was supplied new disposable gloves and everything was wiped down before and after collection.

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
What happens in the event that someone can't collect or be there for promo photos due to what's happening at the minute?

J55NI

RMS Regular
Have you anything to say about the other competition businesses and their customers collecting prizes?

Yes the exact same thing as I have said about yours. Non essential business promoting non essential travel. Disposal gloves and wiping the steering wheel down won't help stop the spread of covid 19.

You definitely aren't adhering to the government guidelines as its pretty clear about essential travel and business. If you where adhering to this you wouldn't be facilating the above.
Screenshot_20200406-222021_Samsung Internet.jpg

KrisSRT

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GTD
Yes the exact same thing as I have said about yours. Non essential business promoting non essential travel. Disposal gloves and wiping the steering wheel down won't help stop the spread of covid 19.

You definitely aren't adhering to the government guidelines as its pretty clear about essential travel and business. If you where adhering to this you wouldn't be facilating the above.
View attachment 272566

Not saying its okay but they are letting non essential carpet businesses and office workers selling mobile upgrades etc stay open so they are contradicting themselves.

KevM

RMS Regular
While people are still taking your payment at the petrol station and stacking shelves for you in Tesco’s, some lad lifting an is200 really is a minor risk to be fair. I’m sure common sense has been employed throughout the process and none of you would be any different whatsoever if you won.

This whole thread is more about jealousy that COVID-19 risk.

J55NI

RMS Regular
While people are still taking your payment at the petrol station and stacking shelves for you in Tesco’s, some lad lifting an is200 really is a minor risk to be fair. I’m sure common sense has been employed throughout the process and none of you would be any different whatsoever if you won.

This whole thread is more about jealousy that COVID-19 risk.

Jealous of what exactly? It's more about recognising how serious covid 19 is and taking it seriously. The reason we are gonna be stuck in this pandemic longer is because of people like yourself with that attitude. The person stacking shelves in tesco is providing an essential service as we all need to eat. I could go on but I'll give you some recognition that you aren't as stupid as you come across...

RevT

RMS Regular
Jealous of what exactly? It's more about recognising how serious covid 19 is and taking it seriously. The reason we are gonna be stuck in this pandemic longer is because of people like yourself with that attitude. The person stacking shelves in tesco is providing an essential service as we all need to eat. I could go on but I'll give you some recognition that you aren't as stupid as you come across...

Calm your tits though. If you are switched on then there is little chance of Covid-19 affecting you.

Yes, we have to adapt to overcome the thing, however, we don’t need to shut the world down, we just have to be sensible.

Guidelines are essential travel only. The big man lifting the Lexus looks a bit like a nurse in fairness.

J55NI

RMS Regular
Calm your tits though. If you are switched on then there is little chance of Covid-19 affecting you.

Yes, we have to adapt to overcome the thing, however, we don’t need to shut the world down, we just have to be sensible.

Guidelines are essential travel only. The big man lifting the Lexus looks a bit like a nurse in fairness.
That's rubbish lad. I can only assume you don't know anyone who works in the NHS or you wouldn't have came off with such a stupid comment. The doctors and nurses aren't begging people to stay at home for the sake of it.

KevM

RMS Regular
Chances of me getting it in an area of ‘Essential Service’ are unlikely, but slightly moderate.

Chances of me getting it (or transmitting it) from lifting a car I have won on a game of chance, off one person who I don’t really need to ever meet when collecting it, are 1/trillion. I’ll text the details for the V5, and you can leave the key in the ignition. Photo? No problem, just stand back a wee bit, don’t cough & zoom in! I’ll have my hand sanitizer, my bottle of disinfectant, some blue roll, my common sense and bad attitude all along with me. All good!! 👌🏻

lay off the Facebook Karen, your bangers are starting to go 😂 😂

J55NI

RMS Regular
Chances of me getting it in an area of ‘Essential Service’ are unlikely, but slightly moderate.

Chances of me getting it (or transmitting it) from lifting a car I have won on a game of chance, off one person who I don’t really need to ever meet when collecting it, are 1/trillion. I’ll text the details for the V5, and you can leave the key in the ignition. Photo? No problem, just stand back a wee bit, don’t cough & zoom in! I’ll have my hand sanitizer, my bottle of disinfectant, some blue roll, my common sense and bad attitude all along with me. All good!! 👌🏻

lay off the Facebook Karen, your bangers are starting to go 😂 😂

I can only assume when you can see my names jonny and you are calling me karen it's your own "bangers" that are starting to go lad.

I wouldn't be relying on your common sense either as you have clarrifed above you don't have any. Common sense would be to listen to the medical professionals.

You should use the blue roll to wipe the **** comming out of your mouth 👍

neil-c

RMS Regular
@KevM if you're wife/partner worked in the NHS you might have a different view. Go Google what viral loading is and then you'll realise that they are multiple times more likely to die from this because of their over exposure. I have another friend who has been diligent about social distancing etc who has picked it up somewhere and is now starting to struggle to breath, he's 32 and a very fit with no underlying problems. The stats at the moment show 20% of cases need hospital treatment.

@RegalComps I'd urge you to push back collections of winners for a couple of weeks. Yes there is economic pain for us all but we have to play our part no matter how small it seems.

Out of my small group of best mates, 3 of our wives work on the front line. You are increasing their risk of dying. People that do die of this are dying alone with no1 with them. Sit on your ****ing hole for a few weeks, it's not hard.

KevM

RMS Regular
I can only assume when you can see my names jonny and you are calling me karen it's your own "bangers" that are starting to go lad.

I wouldn't be relying on your common sense either as you have clarrifed above you don't have any. Common sense would be to listen to the medical professionals.

You should use the blue roll to wipe the **** comming out of your mouth 👍

You’re a funny guy Jonny! 😂

Everyone is an Internet expert these days, it provides me with endless amusement.

I do have common sense. And because of that, I won’t have Coronavirus, or a Lexus IS200. And to be fair, I’m not really sure which of the two would be worse either 😂

J55NI

RMS Regular
You’re a funny guy Jonny! 😂

Everyone is an Internet expert these days, it provides me with endless amusement.

I do have common sense. And because of that, I won’t have Coronavirus, or a Lexus IS200. And to be fair, I’m not really sure which of the two would be worse either 😂

I don't claim to be an Internet expert but what I do is listen to other experts in this field. Like @neil-c I have friends who work on the front line in the Royal ICU and also a friend who is a doctor based in another hospital over here. These guys aren't asking us to stay at home for no reason. Them guys aren't even going home to their family's and are staying in separate accommodation untill this is over. Do you think they would do that just for the craic? Seriously have a think about this.. This wasn't mentioned out of jealousy or anything of that nature.

@RegalComps if you have a lock up there's no reason why collections can't be delayed untill things calm down. Why not run a few cash competitions? Most people would likely appreciate that more than anything with plenty being out of work or reduced hours/pay. Some of the others in England have ramped them up and seem to sell well and no hassle at all?

It isn't about running anyone's business down or being a spoil sport but unfortunately this covid 19 isn't getting the respect it requires.

KevM

RMS Regular
Jonny mate, I DO stay at home. I take good advice when it’s given.
If you have set foot in Tesco’s or Spar or the likes, to buy essentials, you are far more at risk than collecting one car off one guy.

Now, every unnecessary journey carries a potential risk and can be deemed quite selfish and silly.

What’s also silly, is arguing your point to someone who is clearly taking the complete p#ss.

Today, you have won the Internet. PM me to arrange collecting your prize. It’s a big bag of F-all