Check it out below :cool:⬇⬇

3 (9).jpg

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Entered but I never get my email lol
Check junk/spam
And not to be smart but please check email is correctly entered as we do get customers who have entered it wrong as its very easy to do so. Thanks. If not let me know and I can check the system for you to see your order and ticket number. Thanks for the custom😬

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Check junk/spam
And not to be smart but please check email is correctly entered as we do get customers who have entered it wrong as its very easy to do so. Thanks. If not let me know and I can check the system for you to see your order and ticket number. Thanks for the custom😬

yea I checked all that and nothing I’ll pm you here.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Saw theres some left but wouldn't let me buy. Added to my basket fine then said none left. Exited went back in still said some available but did the same again

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Saw theres some left but wouldn't let me buy. Added to my basket fine then said none left. Exited went back in still said some available but did the same again
They be held for 15mins until someone checks out. If they dont pay they go back into the pot after the time is up

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
They be held for 15mins until someone checks out. If they dont pay they go back into the pot after the time is up
Would a countdown timer to an idea? Just so people know there still are tickets available an x amount of time they have to complete their order?

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Yea that would help. Or at least say there is none left or something

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
❌SOLD OUT IN UNDER 24HOURS👌❌

🎥LIVE DRAW WILL BE MONDAY 20th APRIL 2020 @ 1PM🎥

💥MASSIVE THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS ENTERED AND BEST OF LUCK IN THE DRAW😬🤞💥

sold out.jpg

Hi guys

So what has happened is our server has crashed, it was lagging for last while with so many on trying to buy tickets for the evo

So the way it works is this, A customer selects to buy a ticket, and clicks checkout, this ticket is essentially gone for 15mins to give the customer enough time to checkout

So when we get down to final few tickets if someone is currently checking out it will still show 1 or 2 left as they are essentially gone until paid for so no else can buy them

If the customer does not checkout successfully, then after 15mins the numbers go back into the pot etc

We are also upgrading to our own private server now that we are having fast sellouts and high volume of traffic to the site

I am going to put a notice on the competitions to do with the 15min checkout, As we get busier this time will be shortened

Thanks!
Regal Competitions