2006 MITSUBISHI EVO IX

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I agree, I want to shorten it, but sometimes not everyone is as fast as others..

Perhaps 10mins would be more than enough?

i needed the 15mins as I couldn’t find my card, I think it is time enough to be honest. As Rickyzoom said above time per checkout like ticketmaster.

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Will check my options, but think I will just put text on the competition stating how it works

Reactions: wes

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Also as a side note, not regarding this draw, maybe you could give clues of what you have coming up. Just means we can decide whether to hold off from spending our cash on other sites.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
To be honest I would prefer not to. Its a nice surprise for people to see whats posted up and keeps the interest going!

The suspense was killing me to be fair, I pulled in for a half hour break, and went on to the site about 5 to then checked the time. Back on just after 12 and there were already 3 tickets bought 😂

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
To be honest I would prefer not to. Its a nice surprise for people to see whats posted up and keeps the interest going!

Totally understand. Just some people set out budgets and always ends up the case that something better comes up after you have bought your last ticket for the week /month 😂

wes

RMS Regular
Totally understand. Just some people set out budgets and always ends up the case that something better comes up after you have bought your last ticket for the week /month 😂
Thats me only meant to be spending my weekly betting amount each week bloody nearly 5 times it this week

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Well folks, we have ANOTHER RMS WINNER!!:party::party::party:

Congratulations to todays Winner Peter Moates from County Armagh who won the Blue Mitsibushi Evo IX with Number 551 for only £22.50!!
Well done and we hope you enjoy the car 😬🎉

RevT

RMS Regular
It’s all I want to complete my garage collection. A grey Sierra Cosworth (replica), a ROB AE86 and a Ruri blue Evo 9 is the dream. One car to go just.