2006 Nissan 350z GT

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
Im a big nissan fan and the 350 is no exception,but why does no one every change from the oe wheels. Love all the improvements youve done so far.whats next?

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
Im a big nissan fan and the 350 is no exception,but why does no one every change from the oe wheels. Love all the improvements youve done so far.whats next?

Dunno lol wheels came black when I bought it. They are the oem wheels still. Toyed wiTh going back to silver.

Mines style front splitter and led sidelight and tail light upgrade is next mate

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
Dunno lol wheels came black when I bought it. They are the oem wheels still. Toyed wiTh going back to silver.

Mines style front splitter and led sidelight and tail light upgrade is next mate
Is the sidelight globe big or small in them,like can you fit a slightly longer bulb in them ok?
I have amazing bulbs but longer than oe 501 if you want a set.

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
I'm going to steal your stubby aerial someday.

£15 off a guy on owners club who sells them. Want the details?

Is the sidelight globe big or small in them,like can you fit a slightly longer bulb in them ok?
I have amazing bulbs but longer than oe 501 if you want a set.

I'm not sure mate. Will check

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
Well it's one year today since I bought the zed home.

Still makes me smile when I drive it so can't see it going anywhere for a while.

If it was to go it would be for something older and jap, soarer or laurel etc

Hoping to pick up splitter next month for it and get it fitted for the summer.

I'm watching the value of these closely as mine is low miles for the year etc lol

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
IMG_2179.JPG

Bit of update.... been looking to upgrade sound system for an age, managed to pick up a used double din digital head unit and had a little help getting it fitted.

Was fitted correctly but was never happy with the finish of the head unit surround.

So today I removed everything and fitted a new fitting kit. Very pleased with the finish and look.

Colin747

RMS Regular
Drives
gt86
Nice, getting the sound system sorted is such a want for my car haha Is yours an HR by any chance?

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
Nice, getting the sound system sorted is such a want for my car haha Is yours an HR by any chance?

thanks man, no mine is actually a rev-up, but the bonnet bulge would suggest otherwise lol.

just a nice visual mod. prefer it to the dual grooves.

hows ur own zed coming along?

Colin747

RMS Regular
Drives
gt86
ahh, I just noticed your interior controls looks quite different so thought it was the HR haha It's going well so far, have it booked in for a plenum spacer and remap mid April. Can't wait :laughing:

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
ahh, I just noticed your interior controls looks quite different so thought it was the HR haha It's going well so far, have it booked in for a plenum spacer and remap mid April. Can't wait :laughing:

Who is doing remap for you? Been looking at the myself

Colin747

RMS Regular
Drives
gt86
Who is doing remap for you? Been looking at the myself

I'd originally contacted Abbey to get it done but found out about Dyna Tune who are based in Glasgow. Talked to a few members on the 350Z-UK forum who had them remap their cars and they all said they were very happy with the work and apparently they work with Abbey quite a bit as well. Give them a ring sure and see if you can get the two of us a group discount haha :p

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
Thanks mate. Do you work local?

Odd Saturday it's allowed to come to work with me and demo sits at home

Scholar

RMS Member
Drives
M3/350Z
Thanks mate. Do you work local?

Odd Saturday it's allowed to come to work with me and demo sits at home

I worked next to you for 18 months [Absolute ****ing hole of a place - although the vRS demo I had would have been easier to drive than your options. Haha] I own the Silver GT you'd seen/heard previously which is now twin turbo'd and I also own a Azure Blue GT.

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
I worked next to you for 18 months [Absolute ****ing hole of a place - although the vRS demo I had would have been easier to drive than your options. Haha] I own the Silver GT you'd seen/heard previously which is now twin turbo'd and I also own a Azure Blue GT.

Ahhh yes, chatted to u on the zed forum. The silver one sounds awesome!!! A wee cooper s would surprise you btw lol :p

Scholar

RMS Member
Drives
M3/350Z
Ahhh yes, chatted to u on the zed forum. The silver one sounds awesome!!! A wee cooper s would surprise you btw lol :p
Yes! I couldn't remember where it was I spoke to you. I immediately assumed it was on here; but couldn't find any trace of it. I don't know why I didn't think of the 350z UK forum. Haha.

The silver one is a completely different beast now and the blue one is up for sale so it will be going shortly.

Ah, I was kidding about the mini's. The cooper s is a great car to drive, but I have to admit the vRS estate wasn't too bad either. Decent cruising wagon.

I had to take a second drive-by of your car the other day. On first passing it looked like it was on Rota Grid Drifts. The colour threw me. I don't care what anyone says. Blade Silver looks amazing on the Zed.

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
Yes! I couldn't remember where it was I spoke to you. I immediately assumed it was on here; but couldn't find any trace of it. I don't know why I didn't think of the 350z UK forum. Haha.

The silver one is a completely different beast now and the blue one is up for sale so it will be going shortly.

Ah, I was kidding about the mini's. The cooper s is a great car to drive, but I have to admit the vRS estate wasn't too bad either. Decent cruising wagon.

I had to take a second drive-by of your car the other day. On first passing it looked like it was on Rota Grid Drifts. The colour threw me. I don't care what anyone says. Blade Silver looks amazing on the Zed.

Cheers, yeah the colour almost looks like polished aluminium when it's proper clean. I keep toying with switch wheel colour but I love the contrast of bright silver against the black. Front lip will be black also and then eventually skirt extensions and rear spats.

What power is the twin turbo putting out?

Scholar

RMS Member
Drives
M3/350Z
Cheers, yeah the colour almost looks like polished aluminium when it's proper clean. I keep toying with switch wheel colour but I love the contrast of bright silver against the black. Front lip will be black also and then eventually skirt extensions and rear spats.

What power is the twin turbo putting out?

I agree. Although ever since I had the Rotrex Charged Silver/Carbon EP3, I've always been a bit of a silver fan boy. Haha. I love the contrast on the silver with the darker anthracite alloys. I've actually seen a few people do it on the azure blue, with black details like doorhandles, etc and in some instances it looked well.

Pal I have a carbon centre lip on my 350z that's being sold, I'll take it off if you want it. It'd look well on your car. I'll call down and give you it for nothing.

s-l500.jpg

Scholar

RMS Member
Drives
M3/350Z
$_86.JPG

This is it on my car. It's subtle, but would look well on the silver. I've also a Official Nismo CAI intake that you can have for free, but it needs a water bypass valve. £25 quid should get you a new valve.

The TT Zed is putting out 503WHP.