2007 GSXR K7 600cc

chopaholic

RMS Regular
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
Okay so I will start with the fact I know nothing about motorbikes, I used to ride a bit of motocross when I was younger and have had a couple of short thrills on some friends bikes but my experience has always been cars.

It seems like all my close friends now have bikes and after some pondering over new car projects I decided to give bikes a go for a while instead, the thought of a summer trip out on a bike is very appealing, so the hunt began for something, my criteria was pretty much something I liked the look off and fell into a ÂŁ3000 budget.

I quickly found myself loving the shape of the GSXRs, seemingly they were a bike which looked much newer than they actually were and according to some people who know more about them than me, had good engines.

This came up local to me on Facebook market place , unfortunately slightly out of my budget, but had been advertised for a little while and the guy had 4/5 time wasters not show up to view, after viewing the bike I managed to agree a price I was happy with and I trailered it home this evening.

It's a 2007 GSXR 600 K7, 21000 miles and has the following extras:

- Arrow end can
- Translogic quick shift
- ASV levers
- Carbon rear hugger and chain guard
- R&G Bobbins
- R&G under arm chain guard

PXL_20221110_184957551.jpg
PXL_20221110_185005962.jpg

Probably looking to make a few subtle changes to it but overall I am pretty happy with the purchase, hoping to get it out into the daylight over the weekend and give it a proper once over.

Will take some further better pictures at the weekend.

Thanks for looking.

yvo6

RMS Regular
I have a 2007 GSXR-600 and its a grand bike. Ive had it since 2009 and its been great a very rideable bike. Good luck with yours.