2007 Octavia 2.0 FSi Auto box issues

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
2007 Octavia 2.0 FSi with O9G Auto box, not DSG.
I Driving home tonight as some point my gear indicator went static as per the pic, gearbox appeared to be operating as normal. Stopped, switched off, removed key, started again, no difference. After a few miles it returned to normal, just the D highlighted and the gear number displayed, then another few miles it went back to the pic. Next stop, it wouldn't release the key, started the engine, selected some gears, into park again, switched off, key out. Next trip to shop, all appears normal except for the gear indicator. Back into the car to come home and I had the same as the video, only bit not shown in the video was the brief display of only park highlighted and stuck in 1st gear, wiuldnt change, but i could change it using tip-tronic. Once home, no reverse lights or parking sensors, won't release the key, some messing around I got the key out.

Has anybody ever had something similar? I will scan it tomorrow but I've no warning lights so not confident I'll get codes. I'm hoping for water in the connector for rhe gearbox as it is very wet here and was lots of puddles.

Edit: can't upload video, not sure it helps anyway, it displays a highlighted P then shows numbers as if in manual mode then goes to the display in the pic.
20230315_212628.jpg

Screenshot_20230315_225418_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230315_225436_Gallery.jpg