2008 Yamaha R1 4C8

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Dynam0humm

RMS Regular
A tentative advert as I'm not sure I really want to be selling, but I've ridden it once since it was MOT'd at the start of May....

First registered in April 08, I bought it in September 10 and I'm the second owner.
The mileage was 14705 when MOT'd (no advisories) so around 14800 miles on it now.
Two Pirelli's fitted recently with probably around 500 miles on them.
Healtech gear indicator fitted, Pazzo style levers, Evotech crash bungs, R&G tail tidy, Goodridge brake hoses and a genuine Yamaha seat hump and dark screen.
It's currently also fitted with a PCIII, Akrapovic de-cat pipe and cans but these will be swapped for the standard items prior to sale. I'm willing to negotiate with all the goodies fitted but won't be giving them away.
I removed the white stickers on the nose cone and lower fairing for a cleaner look. There were white stickers on the tail piece but lacquered over so I fitted a 2007 tail piece that came without them. I still have the original tail piece.
It's due a service as it hasn't been done this year but I have the correct Yamalube oil and filter here. I might get around to it or I might leave it for the new owner bonding experience.
£5k takes it and I'm in Newtownabbey if you want to have a look.
I think that's it but if you've any questions shoot me a pm.

These are old pics and all I have atm so ignore the squared off rear tyre -

29064815138_a173fac794_b.jpg

29064816408_5746328ceb_b.jpg

29064817518_06b21f8ea4_b.jpg

Dynam0humm

RMS Regular
OP
D
Stunning think ive seen you heading down the monkstown road before

Could well have been me. Sometimes when I'm coming home along the Old Carrick Road I'll turn left at Monkstown and head towards the Prince Charles way for one last bit of warp speed.

It's now on Scumtree. Just waiting on a text with "wots ur best price m8...."

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
If you still have it on Sunday and want to
Join a few of us from around here heading to Newcastle

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.