2009 Nissan GTR R35 Black Edition

JonnyG-Tturbo

RMS Regular
OP
JonnyG-Tturbo
Drives
R35 Evo9 Ep3
Thanks for all the kind comments! I wasn't sure about the red accents but definitely compliments it when in person & adds a little detail to make it 'my own' if you get me.

I have never seens Crows but something special about the white, it adds more detail & makes the bodywork contrast more than other colours. Surprisingly both the Red & white GTR's are hard to find. Greys and silvers are common as muck :laughing:

QX1/Pearl white - this spec & colour is one of 2120 cars, which is also the last code for the VIN - boring fact.

I managed to get in contact with the last 2 owners & a former performance car sales garage which sold it, always nice to have the story/history behind the car.

I hope to get to a few shows next year.

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
Amazing 35 mate. Looks stunning.simply nothing commands as much respect on the road as any of the R chassis cars.

JonnyG-Tturbo

RMS Regular
OP
JonnyG-Tturbo
Drives
R35 Evo9 Ep3
Amazing 35 mate. Looks stunning.simply nothing commands as much respect on the road as any of the R chassis cars.

Thanks. Certainly gets attention and respect. Nice to see ordinary folk who have a car interest approach you.

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Thanks. Certainly gets attention and respect. Nice to see ordinary folk who have a car interest approach you.

Had a lend of one for a few days. It was the only car I've had on the driveway that the neighbours have come over and asked me about. They aren't even car people, just knew it was something interesting.

It was properly rapid getting down the road. I'll probably never be in something as quick again.

Pinstripe works well with the white. Nice specced car that.

JonnyG-Tturbo

RMS Regular
OP
JonnyG-Tturbo
Drives
R35 Evo9 Ep3
Had a lend of one for a few days. It was the only car I've had on the driveway that the neighbours have come over and asked me about. They aren't even car people, just knew it was something interesting.

It was properly rapid getting down the road. I'll probably never be in something as quick again.

Pinstripe works well with the white. Nice specced car that.

It needs a little pinstripe on the wing mirrors to finish. The red ties in well with the interior accenting which is what I like. Also gone plateless front (I know!) which I am currently undecided about but I don't have a shorter/personal reg so the big plate looks a bit daft.

JonnyG-Tturbo

RMS Regular
OP
JonnyG-Tturbo
Drives
R35 Evo9 Ep3
That is superb! Health to enjoy (and clean, lol)

There is an unreal level of machinery popping up on here lately!

Big clean tomorrow hopefully (wife & kids permitting:rolleyes:).

Agree that there is an amazing range of cars & supercars of late! Have seen some recently and just thought . . . Damn it, another nice car!!

Whens the next decent car show? Cant see anything this side of Christmas

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Big clean tomorrow hopefully (wife & kids permitting:rolleyes:).

Agree that there is an amazing range of cars & supercars of late! Have seen some recently and just thought . . . Damn it, another nice car!!

Whens the next decent car show? Cant see anything this side of Christmas
tomorrow!!!

Titanic Dubs, which is usually the end of season show

its on at the dry docks beside the titanic pump house

just turn up and pay in!

Modmedia

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla M3P
With the minor exception of the missing Nissan Badge on the rear - that's exactly how I would love one sitting.

Looks absolutely stunning and rare to see a 2009 in white!

JonnyG-Tturbo

RMS Regular
OP
JonnyG-Tturbo
Drives
R35 Evo9 Ep3
With the minor exception of the missing Nissan Badge on the rear - that's exactly how I would love one sitting.

Looks absolutely stunning and rare to see a 2009 in white!

Thanks! Just bought and added last night:laughing:. I am the same., just looks strange not there. Havn't got round to cleaning it yet

Attachments

• IMG_4325.jpg
    IMG_4325.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 323

JonnyG-Tturbo

RMS Regular
OP
JonnyG-Tturbo
Drives
R35 Evo9 Ep3
Had the GTR out over the weekend for a blast & I laughed to myself the whole time! I am slowly learning how it delivers power and getting to understand how it works with you. I have a good idea what I want to do with it. . . also it fits 2 car seats in the back :joy:!

Have give it the once over now so will start on cleaning underneath & replacing nuts and bolts as I go. Added the DBA engine cover and carbon stereo covers. Thinking of a full burnt titanium bolt kit for the engine bay, upper BOV piping to titanium black wrinkle paint finish & satin black coolant tank. Trying to cover all the fine details as I go. All 17 chasis ID plates match.

Toying with the idea of removing the mid and rear silencers, may get a horrible drone on motorway journeys though. Would be good to get a run in another GTR with a full straight through Miltek but chances are slim.

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    381 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_4415.jpg
    IMG_4415.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_4306.jpg
    IMG_4306.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_4307.jpg
    IMG_4307.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_4311.jpg
    IMG_4311.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_4311a.jpg
    IMG_4311a.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_4312.jpg
    IMG_4312.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_4312a.jpg
    IMG_4312a.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_4313.jpg
    IMG_4313.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_4313a.jpg
    IMG_4313a.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_4314.jpg
    IMG_4314.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_4314a.jpg
    IMG_4314a.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 246
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:

chopaholic

RMS Regular
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
This looks great, have you done many miles in it? I really love the idea of owning one, put off slightly with the cost of parts and stuff but I keep coming back to them.