2010 facelift mk2 Cupra stage 2!

white sport

RMS Regular
Drives
cosmic ep3
So made the trip to Newcastle England & drove up to cairnryan to get her home, fancied a Cupra R or k1 but k1 bit out of date now & didn't like the Cupra R leather interior so scouted the uk and literally only 5 of these for sale bout to give up and this 1 popped on the tfsi tuning page straight on the phone talked bout it and booked my flight! Here she is

2010 facelift mk2 Cupra stage 2
Cdl block (same as Cupra R & s3 facelift)
Fsh loads of invoices
Seriously seriously clean motor
348hp & 347lb/ft

Spec
Revo ceramic induction kit
Bcs power valve 3.5" turbo back 200 cel cat
Apr stage 2 map (hardcut limiter etc)
H & R springs
Helix organic & dmf clutch
Aks Braided clutch line
Gfb Dv+
Super pro anti lift kit
Polybushed Dog bone mount
Oem Cupra R diffuser painted gloss black
Kenwood sat NAV £1000 factory upgrade
Alpine upgraded oem speakers all round
Exhaust hanger mountings Polybushed
Goodyear f1 all round
18" pavonis fl alloys
In furia grey which is a real hard colour to get in them,
image.png

image.png

That's her on the boat stinking rained the hole way up to Scotland lol but that a75 some road for giving it a bit
image.jpeg

And mixed driving wasn't to hard on the Trip
image.jpeg

Literally 1 scuff on it which didn't put me off 1 bit as its a easy fix
image.png

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
Class, I’m sure that sounds and goes very well. HTD
Does mate it's that bcs power valve so actually not loud driving bout but when on boost sounds naughty lol and the hard cut limiter is addictive 😂

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
1st wash this afternoon and rained as per 😑 anyways went round it as you do and I'm not saying this but I found it hard to find anything on bar wee ding on rear door and the scruff I showed yous at top of page credit to previous owner
IMG_20200708_160902_590.jpg

IMG_20200708_160902_585.jpg

20200708_154306.jpg

20200708_154300.jpg
20200708_154249.jpg

20200708_154241.jpg

20200708_154235.jpg

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
iv few serviceable items on the way and few goodies 🤗 looking forward to fitting, off to autotune tomorrow to see Ryan & throw it on the dyno as she mapped for v power 99 so just going see how she behaving on 97 she apr mapped so shouldn't be a problem for Ryan

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Does it have the HPFP internals or loba fuel pump? Audi RS4 fuel valve?

I remember my S3 making 372bhp and it was Revo 2+

jonny.92

RMS Regular
Looks great, and very healthy figures indeed. Mine pulled 331 on AutoTunes dyno and it was a handful at that power sometimes. HTD :cool:

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
Does it have the HPFP internals or loba fuel pump? Audi RS4 fuel valve?

I remember my S3 making 372bhp and it was Revo 2+

No pump the spec list is up top chum, its apr stage 2 its up near 14hp on the dyno than the 1 in england but same torque it is running 3.5" turbo back which would a big difference and lol not get in 2 the revo debate but there maps aren't for me,
Looks great, and very healthy figures indeed. Mine pulled 331 on AutoTunes dyno and it was a handful at that power sometimes. HTD :cool:
Lol yes you definitely have to your wits bout you I was just happy she fine for our fuel etc and was a bonus finding out what she running over the English dyno give or take each dyno she 350+ no matter what lol

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
It would be even better with the pumps and valve - I would investigate a front diff for it - remember reading an article about them several years back for these and the likes of the Sirocco R when i had mine - I personally hated the handling of my Scirocco R with just a Stage 1 tune, thought it was too much for the front wheels

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
It would be even better with the pumps and valve - I would investigate a front diff for it - remember reading an article about them several years back for these and the likes of the Sirocco R when i had mine - I personally hated the handling of my Scirocco R with just a Stage 1 tune, thought it was too much for the front wheels
Yeah might go 2+ at some stage with front mount & pump but it's plenty for now im just doing cosmetics at the min and get it sitting right for me putting my own touch on it lol

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
You have no front mount? Do some research and see if the 8V S3 FMIC fits as I have mine in the attic gathering dust. You can fit the 8P S3 FMIC no problem.

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
You have no front mount? Do some research and see if the 8V S3 FMIC fits as I have mine in the attic gathering dust. You can fit the 8P S3 FMIC no problem.
Yes as far as I'm aware the s3 alloy end front mount fits no prob is good for stage 2+ all day

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Great figures, bit of a sleeper that, sounds lovely too. As @Boydie said a diff would be a good next move, mine was a handful at 345/340