2010 facelift mk2 Cupra stage 2!

Mac1987

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Nice car & fairplay to you for putting the money into it to improving/modifying it 👍

Cupras or even seats in general wouldn't be a car that come to my mind often but that looks well bet it goes well to! but I bet you gotta be on the ball with the torque steer with that Kind power Lol. All the best with it mate 👍

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Thanks mate, don't see many over here really. i know a of a few but mainly pre facelift, was debating changing next year for a mk3 cupra or m140i etc

I absolutely loved my cupra 280. It ticked so many boxes as a daily. The mk2 looks fantastic and as mentioned a rare site on these shores.

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
Nice car & fairplay to you for putting the money into it to improving/modifying it 👍

Cupras or even seats in general wouldn't be a car that come to my mind often but that looks well bet it goes well to! but I bet you gotta be on the ball with the torque steer with that Kind power Lol. All the best with it mate 👍
Cheers mate, yeah very fun car, there a big hit in England etc
I’ll be sad to see my cupra 290 go back in a few weeks. Fab car especially with DSG. Superb daily and fun when you want it to be.
Yeah thinking bout it next year, give dsg a try easily see 400+ with stage 2 mods, boys in England running big power on them 450-500+ with a upgraded turbo littco venmon etc dusting lambos amg.s etc

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
Service done on the cupra oil and filter cam follower pcv valve and added bartek shifter bushings, the shifting points are unreal now so crisp and slotted no slop. coupled with the short shifter best mod you can do to these. Decided to keep for a while so going 2+ now, so need a hpfp internals or pump, ill add r8 red top coils and front mount. Also changed new filler cap as was getting evap error code and the seal had gone,
20220120_124625.jpg

IMG-20220204-WA0001.jpg

20220117_153048.jpg

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
Havnt updated for a while, car developed a misfire on cylinder 3 on idle and 4th gear wot, so plugs coils cam follower been done in last 3k so ruled out, next was injectors so all 4 out and sent of to r tech (injector fuel clinic) in England best in the business , came back 1 and 3 cylinder injectors where not that there best, all 4 rebuilt with new metal mesh baskets and Teflon seals and tested at 100% now and back so done inlet walnut blast and 6.6 fuel filter and everything is running 100% car is perfect pulling so much harder and smoother,
20220527_144006.jpg
IMG-20220603-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20220603-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20220603-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20220603-WA0008.jpg

20220426_095754.jpg

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
Havnt been on here for a long long time lol car is now up for sale, I can't get the pics on the for sale ad at the min but happily send them over