2010 Honda Hornet

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Peter

RMS Regular
Hi,

Thought I would throw up a couple of pics of my Hornet. Will of had it 2 years in September and the only thing I've done to it is add the rear hugger.

It's currently restricted so I can't wait to get that out next month. Should be a good difference jumping from 30bhp to 100bhp lol.

7766560360_25ccb5fb08_c.jpg

7766561318_456ec2d23a_c.jpg

7766562392_cf282cae07_c.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Peter

Sanz

RMS Regular
Drives
Fireblade
I had the '07 model of this. Great first bike and best colour in them. HTR.

J_Mc_G

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza STi / ZX
Is that pics of when you bought it or 2 years in, as its looking mint! Take it you haven't much mileage up on it?

Peter

RMS Regular
OP
Peter
Thanks for the comments folks!

I agree about the tail tidy but there are no nice ones out there as they all seem to have an undertray which I don't really like. Would be nice if someone made one without the undertray.

I took those pics today lol. It has 2.5k on it so not a lot of miles.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
I cant even see the pics but i LOVE this shape of Hornet, absolute cracking machines. I will upgrade to one eventually lol.

Is this your first bike then if its restricted?

Peter

RMS Regular
OP
Peter
I cant even see the pics but i LOVE this shape of Hornet, absolute cracking machines. I will upgrade to one eventually lol.

Is this your first bike then if its restricted?

Yehhh, this is my first bike. Bit of a gamble going for a brand new bike as I'm always scared of marking it or dropping it but it's been worth it and once the Restrictor comes out next month it'll basically be a different bike then.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
You *******, that is bloody lovely! :sob: I either want that scheme or the blue.

If we ever get a ride out im taking that for a spin :p

Peter

RMS Regular
OP
Peter
Thanks again for the comments!

Would like to add an exhaust at some stage but I do like the look of the standard exhaust as it hides the pipes at the back. If any it would have to be the leovince sbk that they use in the hornet cup racing.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.