Infiniti Comes to Boucher Road

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
See the blog feature on this - The Infiniti brand is one that has been around since the late eighties and is massive in the United States of America.

Infiniti is to Nissan, what Lexus is to Toyota for ease of explanation, a brand within a large manufacturer that provides premium, luxury cars offering performance and agility. Signature styling from Infiniti is incorporated across the extensive range which includes the large open front grill, the dramatic creases and lines along the side of the cars as well as the sleek headlamps which house LED daytime running lamps.
Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
browsed their forecourt when at the last NI match

you get a lot of car for the doe based on reading the specs etc!

its unfortunate that 99% of the cars on offer were a diesel though

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
A few teething problems at that dealership. It only took 2 weeks to get to actually speak to someone regarding a warranty/issue repair on my Q30. Either no one answered when i was transferred, or i was told someone would call me back (and didn't or left no message other than to call back and process repeats). Granted, i didn't incessantly pester them every day, but i really shouldn't have had to. Manager ended up taking up my case and things moved much better. The Q30 is a solid comfortable car though and i'm happy.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
A few teething problems at that dealership. It only took 2 weeks to get to actually speak to someone regarding a warranty/issue repair on my Q30. Either no one answered when i was transferred, or i was told someone would call me back (and didn't or left no message other than to call back and process repeats). Granted, i didn't incessantly pester them every day, but i really shouldn't have had to. Manager ended up taking up my case and things moved much better. The Q30 is a solid comfortable car though and i'm happy.
For a franchise that is only new, staff are still settling in and I know one lad only started a few weeks back so hopefully just teething as you say, a great car though, I cant wait to drive the V6 Q60S

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
I shouldn't like this but I do.
IMG_7854.PNG

Infiniti FX 5dr

SJM2016

RMS Regular
Drives
Green A-Class
Their site is really cramped, looks like you'd have to move 10 cars to get one out

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.