2011 BMW E92 M3 Competition Pack

ST Colin

RMS Regular
Drives
Czech Wagon
That is lovely. I think these are aging really well, much prefer this shape over the F80. And sound much better.

J55NI

RMS Regular
Spoiler looks a bit odd on its own. Needs the mirror caps as well to tie in better IMO.

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Spoiler looks a bit odd on its own. Needs the mirror caps as well to tie in better IMO.
It would appear they no longer do the genuine carbon mirror caps and the roof is carbon so the spoiler isn't really on its on. I'm still a bit unsure about spending £450 on front splitters.

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
That ass :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
20200719_150916.jpg

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Not much to update on this as I haven't had much chance to use it with work being so busy lately. It's done a grand total of about 1000 miles since I got it in May.

Hoping to get a bit more use out of it before the worst of the winter months but it also keeps niggling me that its quite an expensive toy to have sitting in the garage. Only thing saving it from Autotrader is that I have always wanted one and I absolutely love it when I do get the chance to drive it :joy:

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Give it time lol. First 6 months or so of ownership with mine I didn’t get to use it a lot and coupled with a potential move it seemed like it was going to waste. A year on and I couldn’t imagine not having it and I drive it a whole lot more!

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
If it took a while to a find the right spec in good condition I wouldn’t be in a hurry to move it on, you will most likely regret that decision.

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I dont want/need to sell it. Its just my head telling me to be sensible but I think I'll keep it a while yet. As you say, it took me ages to find the right car.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
You’re a petrolhead Nick, you need a toy tucked away for the odd blast when time permits, if you sell this you’ll just end up filling the space with something else anyway.

Pull it out and use it as much as possible. Even if it’s just to nip to the shop for milk!

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
You’re a petrolhead Nick, you need a toy tucked away for the odd blast when time permits, if you sell this you’ll just end up filling the space with something else anyway.

Pull it out and use it as much as possible. Even if it’s just to nip to the shop for milk!
Thats basically all its been used for lately. Need to try and get it along to some of the meets etc.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Far better having something in the garage than money in the bank doing nothing. Even if not driving it.
I hate having nothing to footer at or take a random drive. Can’t drive a bank statement.
Id much rather have it in the bank in current climate. Esp if money is strong for the car atm could all nosedose from october

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Think the wobble has settled and its staying. Just trying to sort the wife's replacement for the A6 now.

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I thought a Mini Clubman was incoming for the Mrs?
She has now decided she would prefer the 5dr hatch as opposed to the clubman :sob:. She does have her heart set on a mini now though after driving a few.

davyk31

RMS Regular
There was a nice 5 door JCW in Prentice recently, would be a very rare beast. Cheap 5 door Cooper S in Autozone as well with low miles.

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
There was a nice 5 door JCW in Prentice recently, would be a very rare beast. Cheap 5 door Cooper S in Autozone as well with low miles.

Would be extremely rare alright seeing as MINI have never made a 5dr JCW! Lol

Nick, probably best hanging onto the M3 seeing as you've only had it a few months and at the stage now that it won't depreciate that much each year.

Give me a shout if I can do anything for you on the 5 door...