2011 Seat Leon FR170

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

rickyig207

RMS Regular
OP
rickyig207
Drives
MK2 Leon FR
Small update.....its been a while! 15mm spacers all round, full tints and for something a bit different, a black stripe on either side.

Stage 2 Revo remap and Milltek DPF delete pipe will be installed on Wednesday :grinning:
8355_1188557157824120_8982221098011853614_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wee photo from Dubshed

KJS

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Tiguan
You will certainly love the stage 2 with dpf delete. My old FR pulled like a train :grinning: miss it alot

image.jpeg

rickyig207

RMS Regular
OP
rickyig207
Drives
MK2 Leon FR
Its been a while....Stage 2 remap along with the Miltec DPF delete pipe happened a few months ago and i couldnt be happier with the results!

Went to a rolling road day a couple of weeks after the remap and it got 229.9bhp and 354lb/ft :grinning:

Also decided to change the colour of the red stripe and FR badges to Yellow. Not to everyone,s taste but its different and i like it :grinning:

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Ohh i like the Yellow.

Stage 2 sounds great. Never even entertained the idea of mapping the wifes PD170 as its given no DPF issues so far!

rickyig207

RMS Regular
OP
rickyig207
Drives
MK2 Leon FR
@Gobsheene id highly recommend getting the map done! It really does transform the car. you're welcome to take a run in mine to see what it's like

rickyig207

RMS Regular
OP
rickyig207
Drives
MK2 Leon FR
Slight change over the last few months.....

Carbon fibre dipped splitter
Carbon fibre dipped grille
Carbon fibre dipped wingmirror covers

I then found a set of wheels i liked....Cades Tora in matte Gunmetal :grinning:

Really happy with the way its sitting now :grinning:

vtec1

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus st
not usually a fan of these as they all look exactly the same. but front end looks well with that lip and yellow is a nice touch

rickyig207

RMS Regular
OP
rickyig207
Drives
MK2 Leon FR
Big change happened a few weeks ago....
Really hard to get decent photos, but when the sun hits it it bright purple
Very different than the white but i needed a change. Just cant part with the car yet as its a great driving car so decided on a matte purple vinyl wrap. It wont be everyones cup of rosie lee but i love it

Thanks for looking :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.