Stunning Suzuki GSZR600 L1 with only 5400 Miles

Cheap @ £ 15 x 495 Entries!!

Link ⬇ ⬇
6 (23).jpg

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Not sure what to do with this competition, I thought this would have been a good seller, been no interest in it

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Its very expensive for an 2011 GSXR 600 is maybe one of the reasons.
its £15 a ticket
It has only 5400 Miles on it and very very clean, I sourced it from a dealer here in Northern Ireland
I gave top money for it as wanted to offer a top quality prize

Sidecars55

RMS Regular
Drives
S1000RR
its £15 a ticket
It has only 5400 Miles on it and very very clean, I sourced it from a dealer here in Northern Ireland
I gave top money for it as wanted to offer a top quality prize

its a business and you have to make money but its a £4500 bike tops. Likely people don't want to enter as the entries are high for what you win..

Dave..

RMS Regular
its a business and you have to make money but its a £4500 bike tops. Likely people don't want to enter as the entries are high for what you win..
I agree, when I saw there was going to be a bike as a prize I got excited but for £15 I would want something like a 750 or a 1000.

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Not being smart but you couldn't buy a bike like that for £4500 anywhere in Northern Ireland unless I am very wrong
I gave ALOT more than that for it, its 2011 with 5400 miles, You simply wouldn't get it close to what you're suggesting
I agree, when I saw there was going to be a bike as a prize I got excited but for £15 I would want something like a 750 or a 1000.
I had asked a few ones into bikes and they suggested the 600 be a better seller, Guess I was wrong
It was a risk for us to try a new audience so probably should have went in with a cheaper bike, Lesson learned :grinning:

Dave..

RMS Regular
Not being smart but you couldn't buy a bike like that for £4500 anywhere in Northern Ireland unless I am very wrong
I gave ALOT more than that for it, its 2011 with 5400 miles, You simply wouldn't get it close to what you're suggesting
Bottom line for me is it is a 2011, 9 years old. It is a very clean bike but it is still 9 years old. Just my opinion.

Sidecars55

RMS Regular
Drives
S1000RR

Not being "smart" but you can and if you paid a lot more for it then you've been had. And before you reply with a smart comment i have worked in this industry for years and didn't pull that statement out of thin air. I Was simply trying to give you some feedback as to why your sales have likely been so slow on this particular comp.

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Bottom line for me is it is a 2011, 9 years old. It is a very clean bike but it is still 9 years old. Just my opinion.
Not being "smart" but you can and if you paid a lot more for it then you've been had. And before you reply with a smart comment i have worked in this industry for years and didn't pull that statement out of thin air. I Was simply trying to give you some feedback as to why your sales have likely been so slow on this particular comp.
I would like to push on with the competition so perhaps reducing ticket price down to £11.95 and re advertising would be good idea

Sidecars55

RMS Regular
Drives
S1000RR
I would like to push on with the competition so perhaps reducing ticket price down to £11.95 and re advertising would be good idea
Take a photo showing the clocks and the mileage, maybe a video of it running but not reving the sh1te out of it.

10% flash offer for 48 hours? Try it in the local Biker groups on Facebook to.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I would try to avoid cancelling the competition if at all possible as I dont think that would do your reputation any favours when you are just starting out.

Don't think the extending timers thing is great either. If I recall Hollybrook got a bit of a slating when they done it.

I know nothing about bikes but the flash sale around payday might be a good idea.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
yea I would imagine that would be the case alright lol
Could always give the others who have bought tickets already a code to make up the difference? Might even persuade them to buy more tickets...

Dave..

RMS Regular
yea I would imagine that would be the case alright lol
I think as @Sidecars55 said target some of the NI biking groups on facebook, also redo the pictures and add more detail including a video. It is a clean bike so show potential ticket buyers how clean it is behing the fairing, round the clocks and under the seat (if you can remove it).