2011 SUZUKI GSXR600 L1

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
The sportbike market isn't what it was, a lot of people have turned away from them in the past number of years, especially 600s. I would imagine a Supermoto would be a decent enough seller or failing that a lot of people seem to be interested in scramblers (250/450)

salster

RMS Regular
Drives
mini
i don,t think £15 is out of the way for a chance to win it but i do think around £4500 is its price. it looks like a nice bike but agree that the sports bike market is away to the dogs. i know its a business to make money but you can,t be right all the time. make it 500 entries at a £10 a pop, get your money back and move on, lesson learned. good luck.

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
I can't edit the competition now. It has to either go as it is or be cancelled etc
Yes well it has been a lesson learned!

Mackers91

RMS Regular
Ticket bought, don't see why your getting a hard time about the pricing. Quick Google search shows most bikes in around the 4.5k mark have X3 or x4 the miles.

Don't think you lads would be so bitchy if you got the bike for £15 and I doubt yous would sell it yourselves for £4.5k if you owned it.

Dave..

RMS Regular
Ticket bought, don't see why your getting a hard time about the pricing. Quick Google search shows most bikes in around the 4.5k mark have X3 or x4 the miles.

Don't think you lads would be so bitchy if you got the bike for £15 and I doubt yous would sell it yourselves for £4.5k if you owned it.
I am not being bitchy. We were asked for our opinions. I gave mine.

ilovequo

RMS Regular
Seems fairly enough priced to be honest. Sportsbikes (esp 600s) aren’t in high demand though... If you want another bike, I’d look at 1000cc plus adventure stuff. GS/Multistrada/Tiger would all sell well

Sidecars55

RMS Regular
Drives
S1000RR

Nobody is being bitchy or giving him a hard time. People offering advice on why sales could be slow based on the above points which are more than fair to make.

Stebo

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 110
In fairness I think it's a cracker bike, and the sort of thing I would love, but I do think that the cost x probability are a bit steep.

I've never entered any competitions, but I did think about it when I seen that one.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Several coments stating it's a 4.5k bike when not one on autotrader is near that low with close to the age/mileage

If the tickets are too expensive then maybe knock a few quid off at the trade off for a few more tickets

Maybe the pricing structure just isn't quite right, it might've sold out at 12/13 quid but at 600 odd tickets 🤷‍♂️

4.5k is what you'd come in at with a cheeky offer for the bike, doesn't make it worth as little as that. Honestly looks clean as to me, hence buying a ticket as soon as it went up

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Several coments stating it's a 4.5k bike when not one on autotrader is near that low with close to the age/mileage

If the tickets are too expensive then maybe knock a few quid off at the trade off for a few more tickets

Maybe the pricing structure just isn't quite right, it might've sold out at 12/13 quid but at 600 odd tickets 🤷‍♂️

4.5k is what you'd come in at with a cheeky offer for the bike, doesn't make it worth as little as that. Honestly looks clean as to me, hence buying a ticket as soon as it went up
the bike is immaculate, and I did look up a few and couldnt see any bike near it, high miles or down as far as 06 etc is £4500

I can't change any ticket price now as I guess whoever has already bought one would complain they are now a few quid cheaper,

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
the bike is immaculate, and I did look up a few and couldnt see any bike near it, high miles or down as far as 06 etc is £4500

I can't change any ticket price now as I guess whoever has already bought one would complain they are now a few quid cheaper,
Could you not offer those who have already purchased one a discount code or something for the difference?

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Could you not offer those who have already purchased one a discount code or something for the difference?

I'd say he could face some kind of come back legally if he refunded a few pounds and increased the tickets, as the original purchasers mightn't have wanted to enter at a higher odds 🤷‍♂️

But honestly I've no idea personally. Think it's a decent overall comp for whats on offer

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
I think these raffles need a bit of a wow factor; it needs to be something a bit more desirable or iconic something like roundlight Blade, RS250, NC30, 916, etc. Or else more modern and cool like KTM duke, Triumph bonneville, or Ducati scrambler etc.

Outkast

RMS Regular
Been a few years since Suzuki sold the 600. A new s/sport can be got for under £9k to someone off the street, dunno how much traders get off, 10 to 20% maybe. The bigger raffle companies usual have a bike gone in 7 to 10 days.

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
🚨🎥UPDATE ON THE 2011 SUZUKI GSXR600 COMPETITION🎥🚨

🎲TICKETS HAVE BEEN REDUCED FROM £15 TO £10 EACH‼🎲

🎥TICKETS CLOSE ON SUNDAY 7th JUNE& LIVE DRAW WILL BE SAME DAY @ 1PM🎥

TO WIN 1️⃣ OF 3️⃣ 🆓️ ENTRIES, LIKE THIS VIDEO, SHARE THIS POST & TAG 3️⃣ FRIENDS ‼

GOOD LUCK FOLKS🤞

LINK👇

Last edited:

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Taking a bit hit on her but would rather get a sell out :grinning:

Surely has to be serious value now? tickets are moving rightly so guess it was a sign;)

right RMS, Get those tickets bought:p:p

11 (4).jpg

Mackers91

RMS Regular
So do the lads who bought tickets at £15 pound get to purchase a extra 1 for a 5er? 😜😜

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
So do the lads who bought tickets at £15 pound get to purchase a extra 1 for a 5er? 😜😜
They will be refunded the difference lad as fair is fair!
If you had of watched the video they are refunding £5. Good move @RegalComps i would imagine it will move quickly now.
That's it lad, Will still be taking a big hit but would rather get a sellout :grinning:

Starting to move rightly now !

Sidecars55

RMS Regular
Drives
S1000RR
They will be refunded the difference lad as fair is fair!

That's it lad, Will still be taking a big hit but would rather get a sellout :grinning:

Starting to move rightly now !
Share it on the biker buy and sell groups on facebook. There is 2 big ones if you have a quick look.

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
To be fair i was happy to pay the 15 in the first place ya shoulda kept it, but fairplay and good luck
Don't like the comp taking too long to sell lad, would rather move it on as plenty more to get through :p
Share it on the biker buy and sell groups on facebook. There is 2 big ones if you have a quick look.
I did share into a few but I don't think many paid attention lol