2012 Jaguar XF Sport LE 2.2D

A4RON

RMS Regular
OP
A4RON
Drives
Audi A3 8P -2011
Nice jag, thats some motor sub 10k... I'll give you six months before you change again

😂😂unfortunately this is we’re my money will be going now.

BD2A6641-F5BA-4770-8425-DF398259005D.jpeg

Statler

RMS Regular
Drives
Slowly ;-)
Needing tyres is hardly a reason to change a car :p what’s Mrs S looking, maybe an A5 soft top? The Audi boys are looking to have another meet soon, you should call over for a catch up when it’s on, bring the jaaag if you have to hahaha I’ll call over in my enemy car most likely 😂

Yes, A5 Cabrini or, the dark side, Merc C cabrio. All down to the deals available 🙂

I’ll pop over and see what’s going on, should be able to borrow the Audi 😉

Right, back on topic, I’ve been running Uniroyal Rainsport 3 @ 20” for a year and a bit. They’re a great tyre and still have loads of wear in them after 11k miles.

Up to this I was going through a set of tyres every 13k.

The rear brake pads wear much more quickly than the fronts. I’m on the second set of discs, third set of front pads and fifth set of rears.

Don’t mess about with the electric handbrake, if you wiggle it up and down too many times it will be disabled. A restart usually fixes it but sometimes it takes a really hard press of the brake pedal to force the calliper to readjust before it will work again.

If you’re not there, jump onto jaginfo.com, lots of useful help, advice, and more importantly, random off topic prattle 👍🙂

Statler

RMS Regular
Drives
Slowly ;-)
Just make sure they're the right offset, ET49 is the XF standard one.
You may get away with up to ET34 as some of the XFR guys have added 15mm spacers to the OEM wheels.

warren

RMS Photographer
I must say I dont get the old man thing. Its a fantastic lookng car, owning something like that when your younger should be an achievement surely!

But I bought my first Volvo when I was 22 so maybe I'm wierd.... lol

A4RON

RMS Regular
OP
A4RON
Drives
Audi A3 8P -2011
I must say I dont get the old man thing. Its a fantastic lookng car, owning something like that when your younger should be an achievement surely!

Me either am so tired of the whole VAG , BM & Merc scene.. everything looks the same because they “felt spec” the **** out of it :rolleyes:(n)

Statler

RMS Regular
Drives
Slowly ;-)

Nope, I think I was 26 when I got my first and only Volvo, lol

BTW Speed limits are for VAG and BMW owners.... ;)
Owners of prestige and performance cars don't need to worry about trifles like that.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Nope, I think I was 26 when I got my first and only Volvo, lol

BTW Speed limits are for VAG and BMW owners.... ;)
Owners of prestige and performance cars don't need to worry about trifles like that.
We don’t all drive like cnuts, I prefer to waft along, well within the speed limit 😆