2013 Audi Q7 S-Line plus

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
After many years of needing to scratch an itch, and head saying buy Honda, which I did last year by buying my wife a new shape CRV, finally took the plunge when I spotted this in Audi Belfast, which meant it has a 12 months Audi warranty. Dont think I'd have bought it if it didn't.

Wife is chuffed with her new motor.

Its a 2013 S line plus.
Full leather
21 inch rims on 295/35 tyres
Satnav
Reverse sensors and Camera
side steps
DRLs

Surprised at only £270 a year road tax.
MPG - who cares

Its a torquey big bus , which is a dream to drive, but a nightmare to park.

No plans as yet apart from get the wifes reg onto it.
IMG_0056.JPG
IMG_0055.JPG

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
OP
bigpupcooper
Drives
m135i, m40i
Woh! Very nice!

Good man ignoring what the head says, life is too short.
Yes, that was a factor, I also blame @cbr600 for buying his RS4 so we are in kak together if it all goes t1ts up. I only have 4 months left with the golf R, then I'll be driving my old faithful black CRV parked up beside it.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Lovely motor.

I much prefer this shape compared to the new Q7 (which I took for a test drive and was so disappointed with)

Health to enjoy!

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
OP
bigpupcooper
Drives
m135i, m40i
Love it.. does it have the adaptive air suspension..:cool: ad love one.. best of luck it's lovely health to drive (y)
Yes it does. There is quite a difference from comfort mode to dynamique. Comfort is used when the wee one is asleep in the back

cbr600

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf R
Yes, that was a factor, I also blame @cbr600 for buying his RS4 so we are in kak together if it all goes t1ts up. I only have 4 months left with the golf R, then I'll be driving my old faithful black CRV parked up beside it.
Don't go blaming me :p you know you wanted to buy one all along!;)

johnm

RMS Regular
Awesome big wagon. As said, it's the only Audi (IMHO) that looks great. They are massive!

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
very nice! they are a big bus indeed! have to be the best looking 7 seater available surely!

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
They always looked sort of tall and narrow to me but definitely a nice wagon. Going to be doing any towing with it?

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Lovely looking example, really like these in silver. My Mum had a 3.0 S-line for a few years and it was just a lovely thing to drive. Enjoy (y)

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
OP
bigpupcooper
Drives
m135i, m40i
They always looked sort of tall and narrow to me but definitely a nice wagon. Going to be doing any towing with it?
No towing. We had thought of going for a cheaper one and buying a caravan, but the % split went 99.9% car, leaving .1% for a caravan :grinning: so that gets me a flask or tartan blanket instead.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.