2013 AUDI S6 (JAP IMPORT)

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Got the plate on but I don’t know if I’m happy with it or not.

Attachments

• 035A3D1D-7284-4E33-BBF3-C1D5399672BA.jpeg
    035A3D1D-7284-4E33-BBF3-C1D5399672BA.jpeg
    513.4 KB · Views: 179

Christopher

RMS Regular
Drives
Skyline GTR
Thanks a lot Chris :grinning: . I must check advance out and see what they are like compared to Flux they where £850 and that included total loss.

Thanks a lot. Its something a little bit different.

i'm with Adrian Flux also with the Jap C63. my current provider AXA NI didn't want to touch it despite me telling them its the same as a UK/German car! they understood but said their underwriters wouldn't accept it, but would bring it up at their next meeting.

£515 with flux

greenlight wouldn't give me a quote because i haven't owned a performance rwd in the past year (despite owning almost anything over the last 15yrs!)

i hear you on the sound! these v8's are so quiet inside!

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
There is no real difference in the cars at all bar the fact they had a holiday in Japan. Flux’s where no hassle at all and the guy stayed on to make sure it was all sorted not many would do that these days.

@Christopher do have an exhaust on yours at all?

Christopher

RMS Regular
Drives
Skyline GTR
There is no real difference in the cars at all bar the fact they had a holiday in Japan. Flux’s where no hassle at all and the guy stayed on to make sure it was all sorted not many would do that these days.

@Christopher do have an exhaust on yours at all?

agreed on the differences! i'd understand if it was a car not avaliable in the uk etc but no.

i don't have an exhaust but i've been assured its plenty loud outside on full gas! in fact a tyre place told me after leaving that it would possibly be TOO loud with any exhaust work. I must get it onto the lift and check if the secondary cat is maybe gutted and welded, as when pushing on today i think i heard gunfire on a few downchanges!

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Ditch the square plate and then it will be perfect.

Love the colour of this and the grey wheels will suit it a lot better than the bronze.

Bronk

RMS Regular
i think UK spec plates... it almost looks 'felt spec' with jap plates on.. although any car enthusiast will know what car it is :cool:

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
I haven’t ditched the plate yet as it’s growing on me but that could still change in good time.

I have how ever lowered it and it might be a little to low so I will be adjusting it once my brother gets my wheels done.

508523DF-D557-4806-9925-2C4BF5EF48C8.jpeg

DB00EB50-D280-460A-BB88-0419282EFAE0.jpeg

C97C000A-22B4-4858-AD90-EA4AEA077E7C.jpeg
98F19222-3D76-45B6-934F-12099396F357.jpeg
D7A9884E-8B07-46FD-810A-D68E16D34F34.jpeg
25C207B0-B378-4ABE-A99B-8047B39D5A7E.jpeg

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Height looks spot on but front offset is too much IMO

I have 2x 9inch wide wheels to go on and that will allow me to get the front sitting better at the minute they stick out to far due to having a 15mm spacer to clear the brakes and also the current ones are 10 wide. My brother should be taking the car and wheels next week so once the new wheels go on I can then adjust the front and get it sitting better.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Looking good mate, will be sitting perfect once you get them 9" wheels on the front.

Cheers again for letting me take it a skelp, genuinely surprised me how quick it was! Just pulls and pulls!

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Looking good mate, will be sitting perfect once you get them 9" wheels on the front.

Cheers again for letting me take it a skelp, genuinely surprised me how quick it was! Just pulls and pulls!

Thank you for taking it a run. I think now that I have heard it from the outside I am much happier with how it sounds. It has surprised me this week as well as I have not really sent it on but when I put the foot down this week it surprised me how well it pulls.

Mmmm I like the grey wheels, seen them sitting that day I lifted the sons motor.

Plate looks well but I would go with the TUF only on the bottom.

I wish he would hurry up I have been waiting three weeks now for him to fit me in and again this morning I have been on to him. He is talking next week now lol so I will just have to wait.