2013 AUDI S6 (JAP IMPORT)

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
@Chris tii thanks for your kind words it sounds a lot better than I thought it would. I’m afraid it’s not me in Bangor I haven’t been there in a while.

@collyirwin11 I’m changing the plates I was never really happy with the square rear plate it looks over sized for the rear so I’m changing it.

Front before
73D344C3-41F0-417E-8C61-D458F29D3D7A.jpeg

Front After
1EDCB515-7960-4D1F-8025-CA87279E202F.jpeg

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Weirdly i think the normal plate would look better, but I actually prefer the look of the square plate. Gives it more jap and less audi vibes, matches the look of the rest of it.
I think I agree with you the front square plate didn’t look out of place with the grill and stuff were as the standard oblong just makes it look like every other Audi. I am in two minds about it and I have been thinking of changing to a complete RS6 front end.

KIbby96

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
I think I agree with you the front square plate didn’t look out of place with the grill and stuff were as the standard oblong just makes it look like every other Audi. I am in two minds about it and I have been thinking of changing to a complete RS6 front end.
Square plate looks much better to me

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
It will take some time getting use to it as I now feel it looks like every other Audi on the road where as the Jap plate made it look that little bit different.

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Every other Audi on the road has a RS6/style grill :joy:

I'd have changed the S6 grill to a UK one for the rectangular plate

Maybe when i change both side grills it might look better and possibly add a stupid looking splitter like the one below.

1668610025921.png

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Sadly with Audi they skipped past the design department when bringing out all S models - there is hardly anything to determine the difference between a S-Line and S except the badge and grill hence why every other tom diiick and harry put a RS6/style grill on their TDI with a quattro badge :worried:

Last edited:

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
I couldn’t attend cars and coffee yesterday so I took the opportunity to give the car a good clean. As good as it looks it would need a good days work on the paint to remove the swirl marks as it’s shocking when in direct sunlight.
AD0C39BC-6369-4239-AF4C-2D598FC5247C.jpeg

EA0BDDCA-CFA2-4219-ADB5-17E9CC40C476.jpeg

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Just in time for Christmas the brake pad warning light came on checked pads they are grand checked disc massive lip on the inside so new discs and pads it is.

What surprises me is that mine has bigger brakes than the RS6’s and that includes the pads. There isn’t any upgrades available when it comes to disc but to be fair they stop really well. So I went for O.E High Carbon 400mm disc and opted to give EBC pads ago.

9D7D7930-3756-46AF-9D0A-A0E3443950AE.jpeg
1F9CBF2F-6A8D-477C-808C-B4EC7865A2A0.jpeg
23D048EE-42F9-4337-B77E-EFE6148FC4C0.jpeg

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Update I have had a change of plans with Pads and I am going down the route of Brembo HP2000`s.

Was going to say my Yellow Stuff disintegrated on a track day in my xsara vts. Wouldn't fancy them in a big S6!

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Was going to say my Yellow Stuff disintegrated on a track day in my xsara vts. Wouldn't fancy them in a big S6!

We are one of many suppliers of EBC and i got a really good deal on the pads so I felt obliged to say yes. I didn't look elsewhere for pads i just priced the O.E standard Brembo pad and at a cost of £188 to myself I said no way. I was talking to one of our other suppliers who supply us Pagid RS and all things Brembo Performance and mentioned to them I needed some pads for the S6 so they checked to see what stock they had and now they are in the post to me.

The current disc is 400mm and the stopping power is so well balanced i feel they will have no bother handling an other 200bhp on top of what I currently have.

DJMCA

RMS Regular
I put Green stuff in mine and there were chunks outta them within weeks (weekend road use)

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
I had green stuffs on my DC2 years back and the pad material came off the backing plate

I have seen this a few times across the pad range. I wanted to give the EBC ago to see how they performed but I would rather much run the Brembo`s I have them in the RS4 and the braking power improved so much and they have a really good bite.