2014 VW GOLF 2.0 TSI GTI MK7 - TORNADO RED

Jason

RMS Regular
We have just received this absolutely stunning VW Golf MK7 2.0 GTI finished in bright Tornado Red, arguably the only colour to own a GTI Golf in. It also comes with the iconic red stitched Tartan interior, with 6 speed manual through the traditional Golf ball gear knob. 2014 with only 43k.

£14,945 with finance options available on our website with online application.

The car comes with a full service record, 2 keys, all its books and manuals.

All the usual GTI extras including:

Xenon & LED Lights
DAB Radio
Rear Privacy Glass
Bluetooth
Multi Function Red Stitched Leather Steering Wheel
18" Diamond Cut GTI wheels (Fully refurbished to OEM factory standard)
Front and Rear Parking Sensors
Adaptive Cruise Control
Automatic Wipers
Automatic Lights
Electric Folding Mirrors (Heated)
Hill Assist

This particular car has been exceptionally well looked after which is clear to be seen. It offers impressive performance, road handling and economy and is an excellent alternative to competition such as Leon Cupra, Audi S3 and Golf R.

Last edited:

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Clean exhaust tips and painted hubs really make all the difference to them.

davyk31

RMS Regular
Probably not as wife already has a Mk 7.5 GTi, fantastic cars!! We have an elderly Polo as a runaround which I'm planning to replace soon but that GTi is too much for what I want. Kinda interested in a 5 door Mini but not sure on the interior space so would need a look at one. Think you have a couple but I wouldn't buy a diesel Mini. If a 5 door Mini is too small then maybe a Countryman but not so many about in petrol engines.

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
Probably not as wife already has a Mk 7.5 GTi, fantastic cars!! We have an elderly Polo as a runaround which I'm planning to replace soon but that GTi is too much for what I want. Kinda interested in a 5 door Mini but not sure on the interior space so would need a look at one. Think you have a couple but I wouldn't buy a diesel Mini. If a 5 door Mini is too small then maybe a Countryman but not so many about in petrol engines.
We stopped selling the Countryman’s as quality wasn’t great compared to newer generation 5 door “smaller” Minis. Had some Petrol ones go ok but no torque compared to the 2lt SDs!

davyk31

RMS Regular
What kind of quality issues do the Countryman have? PM if easier so not to derail this sale thread. Might help me avoid a costly mistake