2015 Audi S3 DSG

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Sorry to read about your mum Mike.

As you say life is short, got to live it to the fullest while you can! Looking forward to seeing what you come with next 👍🏻

mike150

RMS Regular
OP
mike150
Drives
Around
BTW........

This gem of an S3 will be advertised for sale very soon due to my mad decision to buy an RS3 😂

mike150

RMS Regular
OP
mike150
Drives
Around
DSC_0454.JPG
DSC_0453.JPG
DSC_0452.JPG

mike150

RMS Regular
OP
mike150
Drives
Around
Dont tempt me 8o|
If i could..........

It's in all honesty a fantastic car, its just as fast as a standard RS3 with a lot of options and in perfect condition. I preferred it to the Golf R but the fact it was 3dr started to annoy me and I didn't think it would when I bought it.......... I don't need much of an excuse to change the car 😂

It's just had an oil and gearbox service at Audi a few weeks ago too.

mike150

RMS Regular
OP
mike150
Drives
Around
So as the RS3 is away the S3 is back........... its like putting on some comfy old shoes again 😂

Don't miss the RS3 catalyst warming starts, too noisy and not a nice noise plus they drive badly during it although it's only 20 seconds or so.
Wish the S3 had a USB port for media otherwise its great.

DSC_0506.JPG

slickcell

RMS Regular
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
So as the RS3 is away the S3 is back........... its like putting on some comfy old shoes again 😂

Don't miss the RS3 catalyst warming starts, too noisy and not a nice noise plus they drive badly during it although it's only 20 seconds or so.

View attachment 260527

This will be gone before February. FACT!

slickcell

RMS Regular
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
This is a keeper........ .... Honest 😂

It's like someone with an addiction, I start out with good intentions!

When selling a car I hate getting asked "so why are you selling it so soon?"
Normal answer is "Well eh....... Dunno really!"

I usually answer that type of question with "because I want to" 😂

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D

View attachment 260527

Does it not have usb?? Surely there’s an AMI port and you can get a usb cable for it?

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Lovely car, was this for sale on the classifieds on here a week or so ago? I was going to put mine on for sale but didn’t want to undercut the price at the time :cool:

I was driving mine for longer than I’d care to admit before realising there was a usb lead in the armrest:laughing:

mike150

RMS Regular
OP
mike150
Drives
Around
Lovely car, was this for sale on the classifieds on here a week or so ago? I was going to put mine on for sale but didn’t want to undercut the price at the time :cool:

I was driving mine for longer than I’d care to admit before realising there was a usb lead in the armrest:laughing:
Yes, I fired it up for sale for a week just though it had been for sale for 6 weeks at Performance Cars NI and then I advertised the RS3 and it sold fast so that made the decision for me!

Last edited:

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Yes, I fired it up for sale for a week just though it had been for sale for 6 weeks at Performance Cars NI and then I advertised the RS3 and it sold fast so that made the decision for me!

Happy days on the quick sale of the RS3, sounds like you’ve made the right choice in which one to keep.

Brilliant cars but mine is definitely going up the road. I already have a replacement daily, just in two minds about advertising it at this time of year. Don’t want it sitting too long and then people think somethings wrong with it :laughing:

mike150

RMS Regular
OP
mike150
Drives
Around
Decided my wife's expensive Q5 is wasted and I'm spending far too much on petrol going up and down the M1 so its for sale again, I'll drive the Q5 and I'll buy a cheap commuter car!

slickcell

RMS Regular
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
Decided my wife's expensive Q5 is wasted and I'm spending far too much on petrol going up and down the M1 so its for sale again, I'll drive the Q5 and I'll buy a cheap commuter car!

Hahaha!! You're nuts! That will be short-lived. You'll have a V10 R8 before the year is out.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.