2016 Audi A4 S Line

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
On the RMS Blog: Audi in Northern Ireland has for years been a huge seller, the stigma that the infamous “rings” badge portrays along with the wide range of Diesel engines available and the specifications that can be ordered, have made the brand into one that is now seen on every residential street.

It’s not only that however, Audi have for decades been providing us with some of the most advanced and family friendly performance cars seen on the roads. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Last edited by a moderator:

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Beautiful cars these, I drove the SE version at the launch at Belfast Audi. Lovely driving car, I've to go back and test the S-Line version.

The infotainment system definitely is on another level

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Does the screen in the centre console fold away when not used/switched off?

PhilM

RMS Regular
@Cooper needs to proof read better then

yeah, or type it in Microsoft word before posting it's good at catching the obvious stuff aswell.

Always find word/outlook handy that way. It does more than just spell check, plus it's instant and free

Phil

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Very smart. The interior is fantastic, love the cluster.

I had one as a courtesy car a few months ago and the only negative was the motion of opening the door handles, they lift up and out which doesn't feel right in your hands. Alas, a minor point!

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Does the centre display still disappear into the dash when you switch it off?

PhilM

RMS Regular
Just to add I really have no issues with articles of any quality up on the site - pure garbage we all talk anyways most of the time!

I was only picking fault as I thought with it being up as a 'main rms article' (if that's what they are called) it would be nice to tidy it up for future readers.

I for one enjoy the more journalistic element to the main page and would read back through the write ups from time to time.

Phil

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Just to add I really have no issues with articles of any quality up on the site - pure garbage we all talk anyways most of the time!

I was only picking fault as I thought with it being up as a 'main rms article' (if that's what they are called) it would be nice to tidy it up for future readers.

I for one enjoy the more journalistic element to the main page and would read back through the write ups from time to time.

Phil

What i lack in grammar, i tend to back up with imagery and it's good to know the articles get appreciated :laughing:

I am not not the most academic person i will admit

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Very smart. The interior is fantastic, love the cluster.

I had one as a courtesy car a few months ago and the only negative was the motion of opening the door handles, they lift up and out which doesn't feel right in your hands. Alas, a minor point!
Wife found the handles very strange to use also

PhilM

RMS Regular
What i lack in grammar, i tend to back up with imagery and it's good to know the articles get appreciated :laughing:

I am not not the most academic person i will admit

I enjoy the new direction of the site over the past year or whatever it's been now. Nice to see local events covered too. Lots of quality pics and write-ups, which make up in a small way if you have missed an event you would have liked to attend.

Keep up the good work.

Phil

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.