2016 Ford Mustang - Legend or Let Down?

Dave..

RMS Regular
Good write up, I saw a dark blue / purple mustang a few days ago, it didn`t do anything for me but in red it may have made a different impression.

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
Entertaining read Conor - i think i can cross that one off my list :laughing:

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Of all the muscle cars I saw in the states, the new Mustang GT was the only one that had that V8 growl at average speeds or sitting at the lights. The comparative Dodges and Chevys were very quiet, something I wouldn't want in a muscle car.

If I was working from home or had a very short commute, I would be tempted by one of those. As it stands though, reading Conor's piece has made me realise something. If it's a foot longer than an E92, then it won't fit in my driveway and allow the gates to be closed. :worried:

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
Great write up, really enjoyed reading that.

In my time over there, I drove a lot of USDM models and the dash of most was like a half wheelie bin with a steering wheel and buttons on it. Its nice to see a slight progression from that.

ahannigan

RMS Regular
Drives
Bullitt
Been watching some videos of the new Shelby GT500.

760bhp. And that sound :eek:

Watched this guy track his the other day and silly title aside it was an entertaining watch, sound is just epic!

Reactions: Gaz

paddyirishman

RMS Regular
There used to be a lovely one round our way but the guy sold it a few months ago
FB_IMG_1579044375288.jpg

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
There is a green one around the Belmont Road fairly often that looks pretty striking.

Also, doesn't seem to have standard exhausts which helps.

I believe its this colour

1579082732786.png