2016 Panigale 1299s

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
Picked up the new bike in Kendal in the Lake District on Friday. Like most people who are into sports bikes I've always lusted after a Panigale. I nearly had a deal done on an R1M but luckily that fell through and this 1299s appeared a few days later on ebay fully equipped with a full Akrapovic titanium Evo system. I had called into Millsport a couple of weeks ago to get a look at the V4S but the sound of the 1299 instantly got me. I had to have one.

It is a 1299s with 2k miles and is literally the fastest, most engaging bike I've ever sat my arse on. Much more fun and engaging than my S1000RR. Home saturday morning and couldn't resist a run on the coast road even though it was mostly wet and bloody freezing. Better pics to follow.

53318735_10157203974377147_6019422336363528192_o.jpg

Last edited:

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Like. Like. Like. Like. Love!!!!!! Enjoy the smiles as you ride her, my ideal bike right there

AC

RMS Regular
I was looking at these on Pistonheads this morning. They are certainly something special to look at. Unfortunately a little out of my price range at this time! Lovely bike, health to enjoy!

Peadar

RMS Regular
OP
Peadar
Drives
Cayenne
I was looking at these on Pistonheads this morning. They are certainly something special to look at. Unfortunately a little out of my price range at this time! Lovely bike, health to enjoy!

They were out of my price range too, especially with the £4,250 exhaust. But then when I heard one fired up in Millsport my price range magically increased :joy:

AC

RMS Regular
They were out of my price range too, especially with the £4,250 exhaust. But then when I heard one fired up in Millsport my price range magically increased :joy:

Man maths always prevails in the end! :cool:

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Beautiful bike. Do you still have the limited edition Ducati or am I thinking of someone else?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.