2016 Skoda VRS Octavia 2.0 TSI DSG

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

A4RON

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3 8P -2011
Well folks got bored of driving the diesels so once again am back in the TSI engined skoda this time..

2016 Skoda VRS Octavia 2.0 TSI DSG with full leather etc with an extremely low mileage which seems very hard to come across in a tsi in Northern Ireland...

FC60CEC8-47BA-4066-9CA3-45C0D06F60BD.jpeg
CF4185B7-40DB-4FA6-AD60-E3366CD2CBF0.jpeg
81FE2FAD-B21D-4374-A45C-BEC78AF405AF.jpeg
FD47E517-54FE-48BE-83F2-9214EE63ADA0.jpeg
D9C4126E-70FD-4949-BA39-450F1B5BF180.jpeg

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
You have a problem, the amount of cars you’ve been through lol I thought I was bad :monkey:

Lovely motor these, seats look class (y)

It should last you for about 3 months until you see something else you want :joy:

richiemucker

RMS Regular
Drives
E220
Very nice. How did you find Autozone to deal with? I looked at a Mercedes E Class up there around this time last year and dealt with a smug p***k called Kenneth Miller. Absolute ballbag who offered me peanuts on my Passat trade in. I caved in and bought the wife an SMax a few months after and got three grand more from Ford for the Passat.

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Looks very well equipped.

I enjoy mine, the 19" Extremes make these :grinning: I am marginally biast.

RevT

RMS Regular
Very nice. How did you find Autozone to deal with? I looked at a Mercedes E Class up there around this time last year and dealt with a smug p***k called Kenneth Miller. Absolute ballbag who offered me peanuts on my Passat trade in. I caved in and bought the wife an SMax a few months after and got three grand more from Ford for the Passat.

I know the fella you’re talking about. He’s close friends with a relative of mine and I’ve never ever heard anyone else say a good word about him. :joy:

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
Drives
205 gti
I know the fella you’re talking about. He’s close friends with a relative of mine and I’ve never ever heard anyone else say a good word about him. :joy:
He’s the uncle of a chap who works to us.. lol I’m seeing a trait here haha

richiemucker

RMS Regular
Drives
E220

An absoulte ball bag of a man. Tried to tell me that the reason my trade in value was so low was Passat's are a common motor. And he would not take a penny of that E Class as it has highly desirable. Even though I wanted to pay via bank transfer he kept asking me were I was getting my money from and said your better off taking finance as everyone does it.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
The 8” screen won’t work with the current drive.

You’ll need the full kit.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.