2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio

warren

RMS Photographer
Oh man. What a stellar choice of automobile.

The jealousy is high with this one.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Beautiful car in a fantastic colour .must be such a joy to drive .would love one at some stage .htd.👍

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
As I've said multiple times in Phil's thread, these are the best looking modern car in production, and I definitely want one in years to come

I love them in blue but so far both Grey and silver do the lines of the car every justice!

Hope you enjoy every minute of her, I remember reading about Alfa releasing a software update or something where the exhaust flaps opened in dynamic mode or something, that way you get the noise of race mode without the roughness and lack of driver aids? HTD!!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
As I've said multiple times in Phil's thread, these are the best looking modern car in production, and I definitely want one in years to come

I love them in blue but so far both Grey and silver do the lines of the car every justice!

Hope you enjoy every minute of her, I remember reading about Alfa releasing a software update or something where the exhaust flaps opened in dynamic mode or something, that way you get the noise of race mode without the roughness and lack of driver aids? HTD!!

I hope so, its going into Alfa Mallusk on Tuesday for its service and ill be asking about getting the latest software put on.

Conor

RMS Regular
Wow. Massive congrats man, one of my favourite cars of the last few years, would have one over a M3 every day of the week.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Wow. Massive congrats man, one of my favourite cars of the last few years, would have one over a M3 every day of the week.

Cheers mate! M3 or this would have me smiling, this is just that but special to have on the driveway

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Absolutely stunning car in the flesh, sounds lovely too.

The Italians really do know how to style things, the interior, wheel, curves etc are just bang on.

You'll have to take me out for a blast soon too :grinning:.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Did you get a good run in one before biting the bullet?

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
What an upgrade. :heart_eyes: I love F80’s but wouldn’t give one a second look over that. Superb.