2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio

zafturbo

RMS Regular
There's 2.5/3mm on them I just don't like them and they are nearing end of life so managed to strike a deal with the dealership on getting new ones. They are 245/35/19 and 285/30/19 ... Will probably fire all 4 up for track/drift/spare tyres for 25 each
Ah sorry there not suitable size for me .would of worked out good then I could of got 4 the same in the winter .

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Hey! :grinning:

My flaps are 'okay' but need redone sometime - they're a bit slanted and the 1mm carbon is too rigid for the size and curve of my arch... A little foam padding has done the job sorting it currently.

I'm going to redo mine with the flexible double sided carbon and then just be a little more careful with the hole placement.

Are there obvious plastic rivets in the arch that could be used as mounting points?

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Some road presence, think you were behind me at the lights at clandyboye about half 6. Class looking motor on the road.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Hey! :grinning:

My flaps are 'okay' but need redone sometime - they're a bit slanted and the 1mm carbon is too rigid for the size and curve of my arch... A little foam padding has done the job sorting it currently.

I'm going to redo mine with the flexible double sided carbon and then just be a little more careful with the hole placement.

Are there obvious plastic rivets in the arch that could be used as mounting points?

Exactly what I'm after ... I would need guidance for sure to make mine up lol Yes I think there is mate I will check today

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Clean and shiny again thanks to the ever effective products from Anachem Automotive :cool: ... @Big Pimp

IMG_20190824_153838654_HDR.jpg

V5 finally arrived so OJZ 90 is going on this week at last :grinning:

Heading to Studio Ten tomorrow evening all being well.

Chris

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Update - 30/08/2019

Getting the car back from the genius that is Robin @ Studio Ten, cant recommend him enough and really cant find the words to describe how awesome the cars turned out - so heres some pictures hes sent over in the last hour. :eek::eek::eek::eek: To say im over the Moon is an understatement. Never had a coating before so looking forward to seeing how it helps with maintenance of the vehicle.

Studio Ten.2 Package with Extras

Paintwork Protected with Mayvinci C16 and Overcoat
Gtechniq C4 Trim Restorer
Gtechniq C5 Wheel Coating
Gtechniq T1 Hydrophobic Tyre Coating
Gtechniq Rain Repellent Coating
Gtechniq L1 Leather Guard
Interior Detail
Engine Bay
GIULIA Badge Removed from Rear

1567171963024.png

1567171983047.png

1567172003642.png

1567172021723.png

1567172067996.png

1567172082590.png

1567172102797.png

Last edited:

Neil_M

RMS Regular
That looks absolutely mega! The finish on the car has only helped show off the lines on the car. Love it.

Based on the list of work you showed me, that's one properly "detailed" car.

Last edited:

Phil_D

RMS Regular
Update - 30/08/2019

Getting the car back from the genius that is Robin @ Studio Ten, cant recommend him enough and really cant find the words to describe how awesome the cars turned out - so heres some pictures hes sent over in the last hour. :eek::eek::eek::eek: To say im over the Moon is an understatement. Never had a coating before so looking forward to seeing how it helps with maintenance of the vehicle.

Studio Ten.2 Package with Extras

Paintwork Protected with Mayvinci C16 and Overcoat
Gtechniq C4 Trim Restorer
Gtechniq C5 Wheel Coating
Gtechniq T1 Hydrophobic Tyre Coating
Gtechniq Rain Repellent Coating
Gtechniq L1 Leather Guard
Interior Detail
Engine Bay
GIULIA Badge Removed from Rear

View attachment 248808

View attachment 248809

View attachment 248810

View attachment 248811

View attachment 248812

View attachment 248813

View attachment 248814

That looks superb Chris...Wish mine was a clean

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
Think I’ve seen this down at pure gym on shore road a few times, looks amazing

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Think I’ve seen this down at pure gym on shore road a few times, looks amazing

That would be me mate, moved gyms down to there back in June. Thanks!

Reactions: PDK

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Robins work is fantastic from what I have seen .he rates the mayvinci range of coatings very highly also.genuinely nice fella also ,what you see is what you get kind of guy .
The Alfa is just a seriously beautiful car from all angles.

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Follow him on Instagram, every post he does my jaw hits the floor. His work and attention to detail is insane.

As if this car couldn't get any better 🤩