2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
What a machine. Had a nosey around this today !
DBFC5D5B-74AE-44C6-8C5A-C36896908FED.jpeg

BDFF0B76-941B-4B81-8B50-D8F3CC78C0A7.jpeg

CB955DB7-C88E-42F4-B52F-FDF65AE970E6.jpeg

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Thanks for the pics dude ... Good catching up with you and your dad today.

Porter

RMS Regular
Have I seen this car around Carrick? There’s def one v similar. Stunning and great road presence

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Have I seen this car around Carrick? There’s def one v similar. Stunning and great road presence

Aye that's me mate. I live in Greenisland and would in and out of Jonnys place at AI

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Love these in grey, white and blue. The wheels are just epic wanna stick my head in them :grinning:

Cheers bud ... white is growing on me now. I loved the grey but I think Phils silver is the perfect colour to show the lines and carbon off.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Love these, mate has one aswell in the same colour. He prefers it to the M5 he had previously.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Love these, mate has one aswell in the same colour. He prefers it to the M5 he had previously.

I think ive seen this before in Lisburn, was literally beside me in mine at the lights. Completely identical only his tail pipes were polished.

I love the thing its a serious piece of kit and just does the daily stuff and fun stuff so well.

Its heading into Alfa this week to check the active aero splitter as it sometimes doesnt retract so I want to make sure its not faulty given its a fortune to replace if it smashes off the road. However dash lights I presume is all part of Alfa ownership lol

Thanks for the kind words guys!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
More ordering done

8mm and 5mm spacers for front and rear with longer bolts thanks to TMC Motorsport

BLO drier unit from Davey Procar getting collected this week also. Fed up with drying towels these days lol.

Ordering the carbon material so @MarkM can help me with front arch guards lol

I stupidly went on to auto trader last night for some "if I had this budget what would I buy" fun ... So next car already cemented in my brain now so might pull the trigger around march.

Last edited:

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
More ordering done

8mm and 5mm spacers for front and rear with longer bolts thanks to TMC Motorsport

BLO drier unit from Davey Procar getting collected this week also. Fed up with drying towels these days lol.

Ordering the carbon material so @MarkM can help me with front arch guards lol

I stupidly went on to auto trader last night for some "if I had this budget what would I buy" fun ... So next car already cemented in my brain now so might pull the trigger around march.
Facelift R35 GTR like the 1 you shared recently? 😍

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Unreal. The facelift model really dates the prefacelift in them. Be an amazing car

It's cros fault, ever since getting out in his I just wanted one. Such a fast car, like stupidly fast and they just eat up the road and they are still capable for the daily commute.

Love the Alfa though so will enjoy it until o have some extra money tucked away.
Your car going cheap then .😉

Will discuss pricing with Stefan when the time comes ... Can get a few sub 40k now with over 35k miles so they are getting affordable. Hopefully won't drop too much between now and march

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
It's cros fault, ever since getting out in his I just wanted one. Such a fast car, like stupidly fast and they just eat up the road and they are still capable for the daily commute.

Love the Alfa though so will enjoy it until o have some extra money tucked away.

Will discuss pricing with Stefan when the time comes ... Can get a few sub 40k now with over 35k miles so they are getting affordable. Hopefully won't drop too much between now and march

Would a map not sort your desire for a change? I can't imagine these things being a slouch with some extra ponies

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Would a map not sort your desire for a change? I can't imagine these things being a slouch with some extra ponies

It's no slouch now ... It's rapid to be honest.

I just really want a GTR, among other cars but GTR is top of the wish list. Alfa was never going to be long term but it is a cracking car definately no negatives forcing the potential change