2017 Alpine White M140i

StuartS

RMS Regular
OP
StuartS
Took advantage of 27% off on Autodoc Germany today and purchased the Bilstein/Eibach B12 Pro suspension kit for the M140i, along with 10mm spacers for front and rear.

I’ve read it greatly improves the handling and removes the floaty feeling over B roads. With only a 10mm drop I won’t have to worry about the speed bumps going into work.

nathanlr

RMS Regular
Drives
GR YARIS
Took advantage of 27% off on Autodoc Germany today and purchased the Bilstein/Eibach B12 Pro suspension kit for the M140i, along with 10mm spacers for front and rear.

I’ve read it greatly improves the handling and removes the floaty feeling over B roads. With only a 10mm drop I won’t have to worry about the speed bumps going into work.

Should really improve the look too! Mine is on an eibach kit and spacers

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Springs and spacers make a huge difference.

Will you have them in for Sunday?

StuartS

RMS Regular
OP
StuartS
From everything I’ve read on babybmw the springs and the bilstein dampers make a huge difference, plus the added stance with the spacers.

Won’t have them in unfortunately, didn’t plan on getting them until later in the summer but the deal was too good to pass up. I’ll see how long I last before I’m desperate to get them in

StuartS

RMS Regular
OP
StuartS
The bilstein/eibach b12 pro suspension and spacers arrived about a week ago now.

F715AD36-FD61-4BCB-B438-670462A3A599.jpeg

Hopefully will get it fitted soon and I look forward to seeing the difference against the standard passive m sport suspension.

Once the suspension is fitted I plan to pick up some m performance mats and pedals/footrest to improve the interior.

6E4438C5-FC80-4245-8647-5E574424E0FD.jpeg
D22F090E-1883-45DE-82A2-66F7F54BE394.jpeg

So far I have managed not to spend a small fortune on the m performance limited slip diff but it could be the next major upgrade.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
The bilstein/eibach b12 pro suspension and spacers arrived about a week ago now.

View attachment 239307

Hopefully will get it fitted soon and I look forward to seeing the difference against the standard passive m sport suspension.

Once the suspension is fitted I plan to pick up some m performance mats and pedals/footrest to improve the interior.

View attachment 239309View attachment 239310

So far I have managed not to spend a small fortune on the m performance limited slip diff but it could be the next major upgrade.

Nice selection of upgrades there!!

Just about the mats though, couple of folks on the M3cutters found that they get grubby really quickly and are hard to clean.

They do have a bit of style about them however!

nathanlr

RMS Regular
Drives
GR YARIS
LSD essential! You’ve went all out with the suspension kit - looks impressive! Saw the car at PMG on Saturday and was looking well!

StuartS

RMS Regular
OP
StuartS
Nice selection of upgrades there!!

Just about the mats though, couple of folks on the M3cutters found that they get grubby really quickly and are hard to clean.

They do have a bit of style about them however!

I think it would be worth the hassle for the look of them.

StuartS

RMS Regular
OP
StuartS
LSD essential! You’ve went all out with the suspension kit - looks impressive! Saw the car at PMG on Saturday and was looking well!

I was admiring your car also, love the carbon interior and alcantara wheel

StuartS

RMS Regular
OP
StuartS
This morning the Mrs and I secured a Q1 2020 allocation for a Suzuki Jimny. With the m140i being next to no use in winter weather it was time to get a car able for all seasons.

Our preference is the SZ4 model in either white or black. Just a waiting game now to see if the cars allocated to Suzuki Mallusk match our order.

Some offroading could be on the cards in the future. From reading and watching reviews they are incredibly capable.
IMG_20191207_103845_165.jpg

StuartS

RMS Regular
OP
StuartS
Over the lockdown I added a Rieger front splitter to the M140i.

Unfortunately Rieger only make side skirts to fit the F20 5 door, so it may have to be Maxton or the more subtle M Performance side skirts.

IMG_20200513_210925_492.jpg

m140i2.jpg

m140i3.jpg

m140i.jpg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
@StuartS my S3 is the same - Rieger dont make skirt extensions for the S3 but maxton do so i have reiger front and maxton sides (Arriving tomorrow)

Looks great!

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
@StuartS my S3 is the same - Rieger dont make skirt extensions for the S3 but maxton do so i have reiger front and maxton sides (Arriving tomorrow)

Looks great!

Same as me. Rieger front and Maxton Side Skirts. Noticeable difference in quality with the maxton parts.